Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Akama Devotees of God
akama | akamah | akamaih | akamair | akamam | akamas | akamasya | akamatah | akamatma | akamatmanam | akamaya | akami | akamis
Pages in category "Akama Devotees of God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Kama spirit, or the desire for one's own satisfaction, is fully exhibited in the material world, whereas the spirit of akamah is fully exhibited in the spiritual world
- Krsna is so merciful that He turns a sakama-bhakta into an akama-bhakta. A pure devotee, an akama-bhakta, who has no material motives, is satisfied simply to serve the lotus feet of the Lord
- The devotees are divided into three categories - akama (desireless), moksa-kama (desiring liberation) and sarva-kama (desiring material perfection)
- There are two kinds of devotees, known as sakama and akama. Pure devotees are akama, whereas devotees in the upper planetary systems, such as the demigods, are called sakama because they still want to enjoy material opulence
- There are various classes of men. One class is called akamis, referring to those who have no material desire. Desire must exist, either material or spiritual
- Those devotees who have no material desires for sense gratification but serve the Supreme Lord out of spontaneous love for Him are called akama