Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Agreeing with Krsna
Pages in category "Agreeing with Krsna"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Arjuna agrees to what Krsna has several times said: Krsna is speaking to him just for his benefit. So Arjuna acknowledges that all this is happening to him by Krsna's grace
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- If you do not agree with Krsna's proposal, you (indistinct), why you present Bhagavad-gita in the name of Krsna and cheat Him and cheat yourself? That we want to stop
- Lord Caitanya has taught us this feeling of oneness in His Siksastaka: Krsna may act freely, doing whatever He likes, but the devotee should always be in oneness or in agreement with His desires
- Mayuradhvaja was very intelligent, and he could understand why Krsna came to him once, in the garb of a brahmana. Krsna demanded from him half of his body, to be sawed off by his wife and son, and King Mayuradhvaja agreed to this proposal