Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 71 subcategories, out of 71 total.
- ► Books about God (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Claims about God (4 P)
- ► Confirming about God (12 P)
- ► Conjecturing about God (1 P)
- ► Constantly Chanting about God (1 P)
- ► Constantly Hearing about God (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Contemplating about God (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Continuously Chanting about God (1 P)
- ► Contradictions about God (3 P)
- ► Conversant about God (5 P)
- ► Convinced about God (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Convincing Others about God (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Opinions about God (6 P)
- ► Questioning about God (1 P)
Pages in category "About God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee who has received even a small fraction of the mercy of the Lord can understand Him. Others may engage in theoretical speculation to understand the Lord, but they cannot know anything about Him
- All devotees are more or less poets. Out of 26 qualifications of a perfect devotee, one is poetic sense. So we can write so many poetries in praise of the Lord, or about His pastimes
- As soon as the Krsna sun is arisen within one's heart, the darkness of materialistic speculations about the Absolute Truth and the living beings is at once cleared off
- Narada very much pleased his father and desired to know all about the energies of Visnu, the master of all energies, for Narada was the greatest of all sages and greatest of all devotees, O King
- Now people are educated in all other institution about God, but they are all full of doubts
- Now there are so many things that it is not possible even to understand by the modern process of scientific experimental knowledge. It is not possible. And what to speak of about God? You cannot know even material objects
- The disciples know that they have to learn about the eternal relationship between God and the living entity from a self-realized soul
- The only condition for successfully executing such spiritual activities is that they must be conducted under the guidance of a pure devotee who's completely free from all mundane desires, fruitive activities & dry speculations about the nature of the Lord
- The people amongst whom Buddha preached, they were mostly atheistic people; therefore he did not preach about God. But he did not deny also
- There are so many questions. And to solve all these questions, the God Himself descends and speaks about Himself, and that speaking is this Bhagavad-gita. God is speaking about Himself personally, personally present
- When an ordinary mortal writes an autobiography, he receives many accolades, but when the Supreme Lord writes about Himself, we unfortunately do not fully believe in His words
- Without any connection with God, oh, that is not accepted as religion. Religion, generally understood - searching after God, understanding about God, relationship with God. This is religion. Atheism is not religion