Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
abolish | abolished | abolishing | abolition
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rid (2 C, 23 P)
Pages in category "Abolish"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Ahankara cannot be abolished. Ahankara will be there, but ahankara has to be cleansed. Therefore bhakti-marga, the path of bhakti-yoga, is the cleansing process, clearing process
- As monarchy declined from the ideal life of religion to the godless life of sense gratification, monarchies all over the world were abolished
- In Kali-yuga, monarchy is abolished because the kings themselves are subjected to the influence of Kali-yuga
- In modern politics the post of monarch has been abolished, and the president is not held responsible for the comforts of the citizens
- In Vedic literature, the king is considered to be the representative of God. In this age, however, with the corruption of the principles of religion, monarchy decayed and is now finally abolished
- Monarchy must be accepted. But at the present moment democracy means abolish monarchy and elect a rascal as monarch. This is called democracy
- My dear boy, the Lord, who carries the wheel of a chariot, is represented by the monarchical regime, and when this regime is abolished the whole world becomes filled with thieves, who then at once vanquish the unprotected subjects like scattered lambs
- The caste system is there as a matter of necessity. You cannot abolish it. But it is now existing in a deformed manner. People should be systematic and organized
- The divorce act is encouraging prostitution, and this should be abolished
- The human society must be divided into four classes: brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra. The Lord says. That is bhagavata-dharma. If you abolish this, everyone is sudra, no brahmana
- The king's duty is, as representative of Krsna, to make every citizen Krsna conscious. Then he is doing nice duty. And because the monarchs did not do so, therefore now monarchy is abolished everywhere