Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:A Devotee of God Means
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "A Devotee of God Means"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Devotee means although he is very, very powerful, he never thinks that "I am powerful." He thinks that "I am acting simply by the order of the powerful"
- Devotee means he is able to tolerate all kinds of discomfort and whims of the material nature, and because he is so much absorbed in serving Krishna, he takes no time to become angry or take offense with others or find out some fault, no
- Devotee means one who has taken shelter of Krsna. He is devotee. He's fearless. And one who has not taken shelter of Krsna, how he can be fearless? Suppose there is epidemic disease. If you have got vaccination, then you can remain fearless
- Devotee means pure devotee, anyabhilasita-sunyam, without any other desires. Devotee means he wants to serve Krsna, that's all. Not that in return he wants something. He is devotee. Devotion is not business
- Devotee means serious devotee
- Devotee means the first sign will be happy, brahma-bhutah prasannatma. If he's not prasannatma, he's a rascal. He has not entered even devotional life. He's outside. That is the test
- Devotee means to become fully qualified with all the noble qualities. Devotee does not mean a rascal, at the same time, a devotee
- Devotee means very liberal and kind to everyone, always gentleman under all kinds of conditions of life
- Devotee means who follows Krsna. So Krsna is giving the real truth. If you take, then you are devotee. If you don't take, you are nondevotee