Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
depart | departed | departing | departs
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Depart"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- According to religious principles, Krsna, along with Satyabhama, performed ceremonies in honor of His departed father-in-law. In those ceremonies all the friends and relatives of the family joined together
- After departing from Isana, Sanatana Gosvami began traveling alone with a waterpot in his hand. Simply covered with a torn quilt, he thus lost all his anxiety
- After first offering prayers to Lord Krsna, the assembled sages wanted to take permission from King Dhrtarastra and King Yudhisthira and then depart for their respective asramas
- After gathering the demoniac soldiers, Bali Maharaja departed for the opulent capital of Indra. Indeed, he seemed to make the entire surface of the world tremble
- After instructing and pacifying all the demigods, as well as Bhumi, with sweet words, Lord Brahma, the father of all Prajapatis, or progenitors of the universal population, departed for his own abode, the highest material planet, called Brahmaloka
- After offering obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all the devotees departed for their residences, and Gopinatha Acarya showed them their respective quarters
- After Sri Ranga Puri departed for Dvaraka, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained with the brahmana at Pandarapura for four more days. He took His bath in the Bhima River and visited the temple of Viththala
- After taking rest, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all the devotees departed to take their baths
- After the seven palm trees had departed for Vaikuntha, everyone was astonished to see that they were gone. The people then began to say, "This sannyasi called Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must be an incarnation of Lord Ramacandra"
- After this, the Muslim governor offered prayers to the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as well as to the lotus feet of all His devotees. After that, the governor departed. Indeed, he was very pleased
- After three days after the demise of a Vaisnava a function should be held for offering the departed soul and all others prasadam. This is the system
- After thus worshiping the transcendental form of the Lord, all the demigods, with Lord Brahma and Lord Siva placed in front, departed for their heavenly abodes
- All the Bengali devotees gathered around Advaita Acarya, and in great jubilation the Acarya departed for Jagannatha Puri to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All the devotees met together at Navadvipa and, with mother Saci's permission, departed for Niladri, Jagannatha Puri
- All the devotees of Navadvipa departed, including Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi, Srivasa, Ramai, Vasudeva, Murari, Govinda & his two brothers & Raghava Pandita, who took bags of assorted foods. The inhabitants of Kulina-grama, carrying silken ropes, departed
- Although neither could tolerate separation from the other, Ramananda Raya nonetheless offered his obeisances to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and departed
- At the last stage, He (Balarama) departed from this world by producing a great white snake from His mouth, and thus He was carried by Sesanaga in the shape of a serpent
- If somehow or other I can make Krsna and His associates serve as the last offering of sesame and water for the departed souls of my brother and sister, then the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, for whom these boys are the life and soul, will automatically die
- In this way I have described Damodara Pandita’s verbal chastisements. As one hears about this, atheistic principles and ignorance depart
- In this way they both departed to perform their respective duties. Then, in the evening, Ramananda Raya returned to see Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Narada, like Vidura, did not disclose the imminent annihilation of the Yadu dynasty, but indirectly gave a hint to the King and his brothers to wait till the incident happened and the Lord departed
- Narahari and Sri Raghunandana, who were from the village of Khanda, and many other devotees also departed. Who can count them
- Now that Sri Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the master of all mystic powers, has departed for His own abode, please tell us by whom religious principles are presently protected
- Of the many-hooded Nagas I am Ananta, and among the aquatics I am the demigod Varuna. Of departed ancestors I am Aryama, and among the dispensers of law I am Yama, the lord of death
- Our program here in Surat is very successful and we are terminating it for the time being when we depart for Bombay on the 2nd January
- The brahmana from Deccan took Rupa Gosvami to his home, and thereafter the two brothers departed for Vrndavana
- The entire night was passed in this way, in ecstatic love of Godhead. In the morning they both departed to tend to their respective duties
- The next morning they both departed to perform their respective duties, but in the evening Ramananda Raya returned to meet the Lord again
- Then all the persons assembled there took permission from Lord Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and while glorifying the perfection of the sacrifice made by Vasudeva, they departed to their respective homes
- Thus at the end of one night, Junior Haridasa, after offering Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu his respectful obeisances, departed for Prayaga without saying anything to anyone
- When King Dhrtarastra, Vidura, Yudhisthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Bhismadeva, Dronacarya, Kunti, Nakula, Sahadeva, Narada, Vyasadeva and many other relatives and kinsmen were about to depart, they felt separation and therefore embraced each and every member
- When the distant planets were informed of the passing away of Bhismadeva, all the inhabitants of the upper planets as well as of the earth dropped showers of flowers to show due respect to the departed great personality
- When the members of the Vrsni family saw all their friends and visitors departing, they observed that the rainy season was approaching, and thus they decided to return to Dvaraka
- While Subhadra was thus being kidnapped by Arjuna, her relatives and family members began to cry, but still he took her, just as a lion takes his prey and departs
- With great care, Srikanta gave him a woolen blanket and helped him cross the Ganges. Thus Sanatana Gosvami departed again