Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Departure"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- After Akrura's departure, Lord Krsna, Balarama and the cowherd boys entered Mathura to see the city. They observed that the gate of Mathura was made of first-class marble, very well constructed, and that the doors were made of pure gold
- After begging the permission of all the Vaisnavas present, the two brothers, at the time of their departure, humbly submitted something at the lotus feet of the Lord
- After departing from the palace of Rukmini, Naradaji wanted to see further activities of Lord Krsna's internal potency, yogamaya; thus he entered the palace of another queen
- After the departure of Akrura, some of the elderly residents of the city also began to perceive inauspicious signs due to the absence of the Syamantaka jewel
- After the departure of all the others, Maharaja Yudhisthira restrained the inner circle of his friends, including Lord Krsna, not allowing them to leave
- After the departure of King Nrga, Lord Krsna expressed His appreciation for the King's devotion to the brahmanas as well as his charitable disposition and his performance of Vedic rituals
- After the departure of Narada, Lord Krsna addressed the messenger who had come from the imprisoned kings and told him that they should not be worried, for He would very soon arrange to kill the King of Magadha, Jarasandha
- After the departure of the brahmanas' wives, Sri Govinda and His cowherd boyfriends enjoyed the food they had offered
- After the departure of the Lord from the vision of earthly people, when Arjuna was face to face with being vanquished in his acquired power and prominence, he wanted again to remember the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- Although they were stepbrothers, because Kunti took charge of them after the departure of Madri with her husband Maharaja Pandu, Nakula and Sahadeva were as good as the other three Pandavas, Yudhisthira, Bhima and Arjuna
- At Jagannatha Puri, Haridasa Thakura passed away. The incident was very wonderful because the Lord Himself performed the festival of Thakura Haridasa's departure
- At the time of departure, the Lord requested all the devotees, "Please come here every year to see the Ratha-yatra festival of Lord Jagannatha's journey to the Gundica temple"
- I am training some of my experienced disciples how to manage after my departure
- I can also pass away at any moment. That is nature's law. Nobody can check it. So that is not very astonishing, but my appeal to you on this auspicious day of the departure of my Guru Maharaja, that at least to some extent you have understood the essence
- I feel happy that even after my departure, things will go on. I am happy that I have got so many sincere devotees who will carry on
- I have heard that there is some worship of yourself by the other devotees. Of course it is proper to offer obeisances to a Vaisnava, but not in the presence of the spiritual master. After the departure of the spiritual master, it will come to that stage
- Krsna exhibited His causeless mercy when He was present at the departure of Grandfather Bhisma. During the Battle of Kuruksetra, Bhismadeva, the grandfather of Arjuna, was lying on a bed of arrows before departing from this mortal world
- Krsna was awaiting the annihilation of His own dynasty, called the Yadu-vamsa, who appeared by His will in this world. He wanted to take them away before His own departure to His eternal abode
- Lord Krsna ordered Uddhava by signal to go to Badarikasrama after His departure, and Uddhava, as a pure devotee of the Lord, carried out the order more faithfully than going back to Godhead, or the abode of the Lord
- Lord Rama was sent to the forest by His father just when He was going to be enthroned. After Lord Rama's departure, Maharaja Dasaratha, His father, died. In the forest His wife, Sitadevi, was kidnapped by Ravana, and there was a great war
- The gopis cried all night before the departure of Krsna. As soon as the sun rose, Akrura finished his morning bath, got on the chariot and started for Mathura with Krsna and Balarama
- The sages assembled in the forest of Naimisaranya inquired from Suta Gosvami about the birth of Maharaja Pariksit, but in the course of the narration other topics like Bhismadeva's prayers and thereafter the Lord's departure for Dvaraka were discussed
- There are many false incarnations after the departure of Lord Krsna from the face of the globe, and they are misleading the innocent public by accepting the spiritual obedience of the general mass of people to maintain false prestige
- There is little foothold of this movement. So on this occasion of my spiritual master's departure, as I am trying to execute his will, similarly, I shall also request you to execute the same order through my will. I am an old man
- This Bhagavata Purana is as brilliant as the sun, and it has arisen just after the departure of Lord Krsna to His own abode, accompanied by religion, knowledge, etc