Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
correct | corrected | correcting | correction | corrections | corrective | correctives | correctness | corrects
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Correct"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- A disciple must first decide that he should worship the Supreme Lord, and then the spiritual master will give the disciple correct directions
- Abruptly if we stop, that will not be good. So we have to rectify by arrangement and agreement. I am simply surprised how you all GBC men agreed to give him $4000 per month. So the mistake has been made, now it has to be corrected by other ways
- According to Vedic civilization, "This eating is first class. This eating is second class. This eating is third class. This eating is fourth class." So many things required to correct the mistaken way of civilization. That is Krsna consciousness
- Again He addressed Svarupa Damodara and Raya Ramananda, speaking despondently, "Alas! My friends, you can now know the certainty within My heart, and after knowing My heart you should judge whether I am correct or not. You can speak of this properly"
- All sastras must be free from the four defects of human nature. The statements of sastras must be correct for all time
- Although Your explanation is correct, it should not be used, because there is ambiguity in the word 'mukti-pada'
- Animals and children are sometimes punished not out of vengeance but out of love. Similarly, a master sometimes punishes his servant, not out of vengeance but out of love, to correct him and bring him to the right point
- Anyone who is following acarya, whatever he says it is correct. Because he does not manufacture
- Arya means the advanced. One who is advanced in knowledge, in civilization, they are called arya, Aryan civilization. So in the Aryan civilization there are four divisions to maintain the society in the correct balance
- As mentioned in the life of Maharaja Ambarisa, all of the senses must be engaged in Krsna consciousness, for that is the correct technique for controlling the mind
- (Darwin's) theory that life is made possible by chemical evolution is not correct. They are missing the soul. That is their mistake. They are simply observing the material cover. That is the basic mistake of modern civilization
- Devotees in a conjugal relationship with the Lord rebuke Him to correct His behavior, and the Lord enjoys those rebukes more than the prayers of the Vedas
- Doubt, misapprehension, correct apprehension, memory and sleep, as determined by their different functions, are said to be the distinct characteristics of intelligence
- Even suduracarah, even not well behaved but unflinching faith in Krsna, sadhur eva sa mantavyah, he is sadhu. Don't consider about his misbehaviors. That is not consideration. That will be corrected. Because he has taken to Krsna consciousness
- Even though you might not have understood, you can correct it now and don't be disappointed. Your humble repentance is just like a Vaisnava student, so I thank you very much for this humbleness
- Everyone has got some weakness and deficiency. It is better to correct or mend it than to break it. It will be best to discuss this in an open meeting of the GBC and then do the needful
- Everyone will be incorrigible. Only hope is Hare Krsna. The whole Vedic system is to make human being correct. Being incorrect, they are suffering in this material world repetition of birth, death
- He may be child, but because he has accepted the words of his father, the statement is correct. So our process is that. Take the version of the authority, Krsna, and you repeat it - your version is perfect. This is our policy
- He's not spiritual man. He's a hypocrite. He must be inside and outside correct. If one is outside correct, inside wrong, he's not spiritual man. We don't accept him
- I am glad that you are not omitting anything, but just making grammatical correction, and phrasing for force and clarity
- I am proud to have disciples like you, who think freely, but correct their mistakes by consulting me without any reservation
- I beg to thank you very much for your letter pointing out some of the discrepancies of many of the devotees in New York. You are correct regarding the items which you have stated
- I believe all my students they are very serious devotees, maybe sometimes influenced by maya, but they can be corrected and the whole thing will go on as usual without any difficulty
- I have gone through the blueprint and I am also sending the necessary Sanskrit corrections to Pradyumna. So when these corrections are made then you can print immediately
- I have heard that Brahmananda is preaching about me that I am Krsna, that I am Supersoul, that I have withdrawn my mercy from the disciples, that I have left the Society and so on. I do not know how far they are correct
- I have just received the blueprint copy of KRSNA, the Reservoir of Pleasure and I have begun to read it through. But I notice that there are some points you should correct before the final printing
- I have looked over the blueprint and noted a few points to be corrected, so I am sending back the blueprint to you for seeing the necessary changes as they are in the text
- I will have to see personally what are the mistakes in the synonyms and also how you intend to correct them. I was not satisfied with the corrections that were made before. I saw some changes which I did no approve.
- If a sincere devotee somehow does fall down, the Lord corrects him and saves him from gliding down to the darkest region of hellish life
- If there is any discrepancy, we have to request them to correct, not changing or dismissing
- If you accept that they are different part and parcel of Krsna - there must be relationship with Krsna - then it is correct
- In the beginning there may be some mistake, but we must see that "Whether my mistakes are now correct?" That should be vigilance. Never trust the mind. That is the instruction here. Mind should not be trusted
- It has now been arranged that Geetopanisad shall be now printed in India and therefore you are requested to send me back all the corrected forms of manuscripts on receipt of this letter
- It is also an offense to consider an empowered Vaisnava an object of disciplinary action. It is offensive to try to give him advice or to correct him
- It is better to correct him to the standard point by friendly gestures. We can reject anyone, that is very easy, but to reform him that requires great skill and tact and if you can reform him there by kind words and dealings, that is best
- It is correct that Nanda, Krsna, the gopas, gopis, etc. left Gokula to move to Vrindaban. There is no discrepancy because the whole area of Mathura is known as Vrindaban
- It is correct that the brahma-jyotir is comprised of spiritual souls and that ultimately nothing is impersonal. Dead matter means forgetfulness of Krsna
- On the whole we can immediately start the Bengali paper but there is not one qualified man who can check over the correctness of the papers. Even it is 99% all right, still that 1% must be corrected. So far I am concerned, I cannot give my time to this
- One should quote evidence from the sruti - the Vedas or Vedic literature - and then one's statements will be correct. Otherwise one's words will proceed from mental concoction
- One's ability to establish the correct import of a word may be called conclusiveness. And before such a conclusive determination of import, there must be thoughtful consideration
- Our immediate task is to prepare the transliteration and correction of the 1st Canto for next publication. But if you have to do the same after learning Sanskrit grammar, it will take a long time to finish it
- Regarding the art of management, constant changing is not good. Even if there is some fault in management it should be corrected, not changed. Besides that, Vaisnava philosophy is that everyone is addressed as prabhu, or master
- Regarding the correct form for Srila Prabhupada's name for appearing in publishing books, it should be as follows: BHAKTIVEDANTA, SWAMI A.C
- Rukmini continued, "My dear Lord, You have stated that the richest section of human society does not worship You. This is also correct, because persons who are puffed up with material possessions think of utilizing their property for sense gratification"
- Rukmini continued, "My Lord, You have stated that only the beggars praise Your glories, & that is also perfectly correct. But who are those beggars? Those beggars are all exalted devotees, liberated personalities & those in the renounced order of life"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) are never under the control of the senses; rather, You are the controller of the senses, Hrsikesa. My dear Lord, You have said that You are bereft of all royal power, and that is also correct"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) have said that You are penniless, & that is correct, for You distribute Yourself completely to these great souls & devotees. Knowing this fact perfectly well, I rejected even such great personalities as Brahma and Indra"
- Rukmini continued, "Your (Krsna's) servants do not like material supremacy, so what to speak of You? My dear Lord, Your statement that You do not act as an ordinary person with a particular aim in life is also perfectly correct"
- Seeing things through the authorized books or authorized teachers is the correct way to see
- Seeing things through the naked eye is not actually seeing. Seeing things through the authorized books or authorized teachers is the correct way to see
- Since he is the most perfect living being, Brahmaji is always correct to the letter
- So far as the certificates are concerned, they are very beautiful and nicely done. But I have noticed that there is one small spelling mistake which you may be able to correct. "Srimati" you have spelled as "Srimate"
- So long he is president you must follow him. If he is wrong, that will be corrected by the spiritual master
- Some say that Krsna is the incarnation of Ksirodakasayi Visnu. None of these statements is impossible; each is as correct as the others
- Sukadeva Gosvami, equally intelligent, as befitting the spiritual master of Maharaja Pariksit, answered the King and confirmed that his statement concerning atonement was correct
- The all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects the bewildered devotee by exhibiting before him the real nature of this material world
- The devotees find the correct means by which everything can be utilized in the service of the Lord
- The explanation given by Ramesvara that sankirtana is Lord Caitanya's lila, which he compares to the gopies trying to engage others in Krsna's service, is the correct understanding
- The individual presidents should be more managerial, more individual, and you can supervise, and if some defect is detected, you can make suggestions how to correct it. But if we lose individuality and simply become mechanical, what is the point?
- The Lord is quite correct in His action when He desires something to be done by someone, irrespective of the consideration of the particular case. Maharaja Pariksit was thus put to test for his greatness
- The materialistic theory that God-worship is anthropomorphic is not correct. No living being can become God by undergoing meditation or austerities. God is always God. Krsna as a baby is as complete as He is as a full-fledged youth
- The miserable conditions of this material world can be corrected by a sufficient supply of milk, yogurt, honey, ghee, molasses, food grains, ornaments, bedding, sitting places and so on
- The miserable conditions of this material world can be corrected by a sufficient supply of milk, yogurt, honey, ghee, molasses, food grains, ornaments, bedding, sitting places and so on. This is human civilization
- The neophyte devotee gives more attention to the Deity in the temple than to other devotees, so Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura warns that this sort of mentality should be corrected
- The picture of Vasudeva exchanging the babies is not correct because Nanda Maharaja should not be in this scene. Vasudeva silently exchanged babies with the sleeping Yasoda, and neither Yasoda nor Nanda Maharaja knew about this till long after
- The present feature of Kirtanananda and Hayagriva are temporary manifestation of maya. They will be corrected as soon as I return
- The president, secretary and treasurer (of Calcutta) elected by the members of the center cannot be changed at least for one year; better to continue it for three years. All combined together should be responsible for keeping correct accounts
- The so-called institution of free love marriage is ruining the human society and it is our duty to reestablish the correct procedure of human life by encouraging our disciples who wish to marry to enter into a contract of spiritual wedlock
- The statement of the brahmana Sudama is correct. An ordinary man who is very poor and prays to the Lord for benediction in material opulence, and who somehow or other becomes richer in material opulence, immediately forgets his obligation to the Lord
- The Vedic knowledge is infallible because it comes down directly from the Supreme Lord unto the heart of Brahma, and since he is the most perfect living being, Brahmaji is always correct to the letter
- Then he (the brahmana) offered aratrika, and with the regulative principles he finished all these activities in the correct worshiping method
- There is no need for him to perform any purificatory ceremonies. Because the Lord is situated within his heart, He takes compassion for the devotee's accidental mistake and corrects him from within
- There is no worry. I am still prepared to accept you as my original disciple and if there is anything wrong, I am prepared to try and correct it so that your life may not be spoiled. Please therefore come here immediately and live with me
- They are seeing that all Europeans and Americans, they have adopted such nice Vaisnava culture. There are attracted from that point. But if we are not to the standard point, they immediately appeal, "Oh they are useless". So that should be corrected
- This attitude of serving first the spiritual master is the correct one, for only by the mercy of the spiritual master can one obtain the mercy of Krsna
- This is the correct attitude for a disciple. The disciple should be prepared to offer everything he has including his body, mind, and words, in the service of the guru
- This statement, which lists the ingredients of a material body, is not a perverted mellow in transcendental realization because it shows correct discrimination between matter and spirit
- Those who say that the Mahabharata battle was fought 3,000 B.C., that is correct. But they had a big, big meeting with big, big professors but was there any conclusion? No. So therefore these kinds of meetings are all useless
- We have rejected our own culture. Still we are leading people. There is chaotic condition. So this Krsna consciousness movement is to correct this mistake. So leaders like you should cooperate
- Whatever Arjuna has said to Krsna in order to avoid the fighting, so those things are correct. But from the spiritual platform, those things may be correct or incorrect, but from spiritual platform, they are not to be considered very serious
- When a neophyte devotee deviates from the path of pure devotion and wants to simultaneously enjoy sense gratification and discharge devotional service, the all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects...
- When one is able to establish the correct import of a word, it can be called conclusiveness. And before such a conclusive determination of import, there must be thoughtful consideration
- When you come again, awakening stage in the morning after getting up from the bed, I forget all the bodies I created in my dream. So which one is correct? This is correct? This body's correct, or that body's correct?
- Yes, you are correct in stating that spiritual activities, even mentally performed, are beneficial. You have seen the picture in NOD how a brahmana simply by mental service was promoted to Vaikuntha
- Yes, you are correct to say that "It is all nectar," everything having relation with Krishna or Lord Chaitanya is nectarine and our literatures in our line of Vaisnava acharyas is so nice that there is no comparison anywhere in the world for it
- Yes. If they are authorized, it is correct
- You are correct in your idea that leaflets which are destined to be thrown upon the ground should not contain pictures of Krishna, Jagannatha, etc. Such leaflets may only be hung up for people to see
- You are correct when you say that when the Spiritual Master speaks it should be taken that Krishna is speaking. That is a fact
- You are surrendering to this boy or that boy, hearing. This is correct or that is correct. But you do not know what is correct. So under the circumstances, you surrender to Krsna; you'll get the correct answer
- You are yourself authority. Now, if you say my views are not correct, I may be incorrect but I am following the predecessor
- You can not correct him. Otherwise obedience is the first discipline. If you do not obey the representative, authority, then there cannot be any discipline. Then everything will be topsy-turvy
- You have to hear it from the authorities; otherwise there is no possibility. Just like you cannot understand who is your father. You have to take the knowledge from your mother. If mother certifies, "This gentleman is your father," that is correct
- You may go there again and take some responsible post for correcting the situation, that will be your real duty, not that there is some disagreement and I go away disgusted, no. That is not Vaisnava standard
- You must think of your health. I had already noticed a deterioration when I was in N.Y., and now you say it has gotten worse. That is not good, and you must correct it. So do the needful
- Your bus program is a very nice idea, and I pray that by Krsna's grace you will have all success. Yes, you are correct that by distributing books, that income will be sufficient for all programs
- Your only business is to follow the four principles of regulative life and chant Hare Krsna sixteen rounds. So there may be sometimes mistake. That will be corrected automatically
- Your siddhanta is correct to the sastra and in this way go on reading books and have the correct perception and Krsna will help you. siddhanta baliya citte na kara alasa iha haite krsna lage sudrdha manasa