Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rectification | rectified | rectifies | rectify | rectifying
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Rectifying (Disciples of SP) (33 P)
Pages in category "Rectify"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A devotee never finds fault with others, but tries to find his own and thus rectify them as far as possible
- Although there may be sufficient cause for being unhappy, one should avoid counteracting such reversals, for the more we become implicated in rectifying such reversals, the more we enter into the darkest regions of material anxiety
- And those who are too much after wealth and women can rectify their leanings only by constant remembrance of Visnu in His potential impersonal feature
- Asuras are gradually rectified to God consciousness by the mercy of the Lord's liberated servitors in different countries according to the supreme will. Such devotees of God are very confidential associates of the Lord
- By chanting this Hare Krsna mantra, any part of the world, although they do not know the meaning, they chant and they join and they become rectified, and they become bright-faced. That is the verdict
- By his example, Prthu Maharaja indicates that whenever there is a scarcity in food production, the head of the government should take steps to see why production is being held up and what should be done to rectify the situation
- I say the Indians are becoming insane. By the influence of so many rascals they are becoming insane. So that has to be rectified. But insanity is prevailing all over the world, but not so much insanity as in India, that they are rejecting their own things
- If one is very much proud of his material position, putting him into poverty is the best way to rectify his foolishness
- If something happens by providential arrangement, we should not be very sorry. The more we try to rectify such reversals, the more we enter into the darkest region of materialistic thought
- Illusioned living entities are given a chance at intervals to rectify their perverted mentality of becoming false masters of the material nature, and they are imparted lessons from the Vedas about their eternal relationship with the Supreme Lord Krsna
- In one birth, one should rectify everything and come to permanent life. This is Krsna consciousness
- In order to follow in his (Prahlada's) footsteps, saintly persons will try to emulate his character by practicing freedom from animosity, just as the purifying processes rectify gold of inferior quality
- In order to rectify this world situation, all people should be trained in Krsna consciousness and act in accordance with the varnasrama system
- In the beginning there may be offenses. It doesn't matter. It will be rectified. Offenseless chanting means mukti, and then pure chanting means love of Godhead
- It is very essential that this human form of body is meant for rectifying or purifying our existence. That they do not know, especially in the modern age, that this body is temporary and we living entities, we are eternal and this is our bondage
- Maharaja Prthu, the incarnation of God, descended by the prayer of the brahmanas to rectify the disorders on earth. He produced all kinds of crops. But, at the same time, he performed the duty of a son who delivers his father from hellish conditions
- Mahatma Vidura, being treated just like a godly person by his kinsmen (like Yudhisthira Maharaja), remained there (in Yudhisthira's home) for a certain period just to rectify the mentality of his eldest brother (Dhrtarastra)
- Of course the climate is nice & I am keeping nice here (in Hawaii). Kartikeya is ill for indigestion. Hope you are well. Please offer my blessings to all there. The condition of the centre is not very satisfactory. So I am trying to rectify it
- One who is pure devotee, he does not pray to God for any personal interest. Even if he is distressed, he says, "O Lord, it is Your kindness. You have put me in distress just to rectify me"
- One who offends a pure devotee can never satisfy Caitanya Mahaprabhu unless and until he sincerely regrets his offense and thus rectifies it
- People try to rectify one mistake by making another mistake. This is the way of the struggle for existence in the material world. If one in this condition is advised to take to Krsna consciousness and be happy, he does not accept such instructions
- Persons who commit offenses to a sadhu will have to take some time before being rectified
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya knew this would happen, and thus to rectify My heart, which is very hard, he asked Me to meet you
- Satrajit was eager to get relief from the anxiety he had foolishly created due to being attracted by a material thing, specifically the Syamantaka jewel. Truly afflicted by the offense he had committed against Krsna, he sincerely wanted to rectify it
- Satyabhama said, "After getting back the Syamantaka jewel, he (Satyabhama's father) thought it wise to rectify his mistake, so although he had promised others my hand in marriage, he submitted the jewel and me at the lotus feet of Krsna"
- That is the nature of a good man and devotee of the Lord. A devotee never finds fault with others, but tries to find his own and thus rectify them as far as possible
- The accounting records are in a shambles and there has been some mismanagement on your part, So upon rectifying these discrepancies we shall see further regarding your position of your working within this Society
- The flaws should be rectified but the institutions must be saved
- The Lord is so kind to the devotee who is fully surrendered to His lotus feet that even though the devotee sometimes falls into the entanglement of vikarma - acts against the Vedic directions - the Lord at once rectifies such mistakes from within
- The Lord is the indirect protector of the unrighteous also, for He rectifies their sins through His external potency
- The material activity of the living being is beginningless, but it can be rectified by transferral into the spiritual quality. Thus it can cease its material qualitative reactions
- The material contamination is so strong that even a yogi fully engaged in the service of the Lord sometimes becomes ensnared; but Krsna consciousness is so strong that such an occasional falldown is at once rectified
- Therefore the whole process of God consciousness is meant to rectify the conditional activities of the senses and to re-engage them in the direct service of the Lord
- This Valmiki Muni was a dacoit, a plunderer. He used to plunder, I mean to say, innocent men on the road, kill him and take everything. That was his business. But by chance, he was associated with Narada Muni, and he rectified him
- To rectify our material existence, austerity (tapasya) is absolutely necessary. However, when people in general come under the control of a demon or a demoniac ruling power, they forget this process of tapasya and gradually also become demoniac
- We become impure. Therefore we are suffering. That is the. So this impurity can be rectified in this life, this human form of life. Therefore human form of life is meant for purification. Therefore so many scriptures are there, so many teachers are there
- We have to rectify, purify our existence. This present existence is not purified. Otherwise, why we are accepting death? Because the existence is not purified
- We have to revert ourself, we have to rectify the lust into love. And if we love God, then we love everything. And without loving God, if you want to love something else, that is nonsense
- What we have discussed is printed in Caitanya Caritamrta. How can we rectify? We can't rectify what is written in Caitanya Caritamrta. We have no bad feeling or disrespect for Vallabhacarya
- When the living entity acquires developed consciousness, he should try to rectify his situation and again become a member of the spiritual world