Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
admire | admirable | admired | admiration | admirer | admirers | admires | admiring | admiringly
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Admire"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Anyone, who is absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord is a liberated soul and has all admirable qualities
- Arjuna, Krsna and numberless friends, admirers, relatives and sages had gathered on the scene as Maharaja Yudhisthira took moral and religious instructions from the dying Bhisma
- At that time, I was a young man and a nationalist, admirer of Mahatma Gandhi and C.R. Dass
- I cannot but admire your capacity to grasp so quickly about the whole philosophy and I must pray to Lord Krishna for your more and more advancement in Krishna Consciousness, and be happy and successful even within this very life
- If my students and admirers submit application to the visa department submit that they want me for their benefit they sanction Permanent Resident Visa
- The comments by Mr. Keating are very nice, he offers us his admiration and his blessings for our selfless work, and that is a very great compliment coming from such an important man
- The professional reciters earn money from their so-called admirers. But an acarya will never speak on rasa-lila to the general mass of people
- The smile of a Krsna conscious person is so attractive that simply by smiling he wins so many admirers, disciples and followers
- The Supreme Lord also accepts the loving service of His devotees more relishably when the service is rendered spontaneously out of pure affection, without anything of reverential admiration
- When Daksa cursed Lord Siva in harsh words, some of the brahmanas present might have enjoyed it because some brahmanas do not very much admire Lord Siva
- While fighting was going on between Arjuna and Bhisma, Bhisma's attraction was drawn by the glittering dress of Krsna, and indirectly he admired his so-called enemy Arjuna for possessing the Lord as his friend