Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fanned | fan | fans | fanning
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fan"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- She (Rukmini) dropped her hand bangles and the fan she was using to fan the Lord. Her hair became disarrayed, and she fainted and fell suddenly, appearing like a banana tree knocked down by high winds
- Some friends would say, "My dear Visala, please take this fan of lotus leaves and fan Krsna so that He may feel some comfort. Varuthapa, you just brush the scattered hairs on Krsna's head which have fallen upon His face"
- Sometimes Krsna would take a palm fan and fan the body of Balarama, causing a pleasing breeze to relieve Him of His fatigue. Other boys would sometimes dance or sing while Balarama took rest, and sometimes they would wrestle amongst themselves or jump
- Sudama thought, "How can I appreciate my obligation to Him? When I was tired, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, began to fan me, holding the camara whisk in her own hand. She never considered her exalted position as the first queen of Lord Krsna"
- The first symptom of anubhava, or engagement in a particular type of service, is exemplified by Daruka, a servant of Krsna who used to fan Krsna with a camara, a bunch of hair
- The idea in this verse is that the devotee is desiring to personally fan the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That means that he is desiring to become the personal associate of the Supreme Lord
- There is small fire in the charcoal. You fan it, and it will gradually become a big fire. So this Krsna consciousness movement is fanning that spiritual spark to come into full consciousness
- This boy is fanning me. Why? There is little miserable condition here: we are feeling too hot. So again, if you go outside, you may feel too cold. So either inside or outside, you are in miserable condition. This is called adhyatmika