Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Yogic Power"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- After this, the inhabitants of Siddhaloka, as well as the inhabitants of Vidyadhara-loka, transformed the great sage Kapila into a calf, and making the whole sky into a pot, they milked out specific yogic mystic powers, beginning with anima
- Aghasura, thus deciding to kill all the inhabitants of Vrndavana, expanded himself by the yogic siddhi called mahima. The demons are generally expert in achieving almost all kinds of mystic powers
- If one is intent on enjoying material facilities, one can transfer himself to other planets in the material sky by utilizing yogic powers. The playful spaceships of the astronauts are but childish entertainments and are of no use for this purpose
- In our experience we can see many human beings who have yogic mystic power and who sometimes perform very wonderful acts, but Krsna is understood to be the master of all mystic power
- Instead of becoming a yogi, you take shelter of Yogesvara. Then all yogic power will be within your control. Just like a rich man's son, if he is in trouble, the whole father estate is behind him. So why should he hanker after earning money?
- Instead of trying to be master of all yogic mystic powers, it is better if one simply keeps the supreme Yogesvara, Krsna, within his heart. Thus one's life can become perfect, and one can very easily be transferred to the kingdom of God
- Kardama Muni is described as vibhu, the most powerful master. By his yogic power he could at once produce nine daughters in the womb of Devahuti
- Kardama Muni, being a saintly person, was living in a humble hermitage, but when he saw the palace constructed by his yogic powers, which was full of resting rooms, rooms for sex enjoyment, and inner and outer yards, he himself was astonished
- Maitreya continued: O Vidura, seeking to please his beloved wife, the sage Kardama exercised his yogic power and instantly produced an aerial mansion that could travel at his will
- Mystic yogis want to acquire some power by practicing the yoga system, but Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is known as the Supreme Lord of all mystic power. Lord Siva wanted to see the Mohini-murti, which was captivating the entire world
- O master of yogic power, you said that fatigue resulting from moving the body here and there is appreciated by direct perception, but actually there is no fatigue. It simply exists as a matter of formality
- Of course, one can derive great amounts of temporary happiness by achieving such yogic materialistic perfections
- On Siddhaloka, all the residents are very advanced in the powers of mystic yoga. They can fly from one planet to another without airplanes or other flying machines
- That is first-class yogi. You want yogic power, mystic power, but if you keep Krsna within your core of heart, naturally by the grace of Krsna, you can perform all... Not the devotee can perform. Devotee is simply dependent on Krsna
- The best plan is to prepare oneself to return to the spiritual sky after leaving the body. However, if one is intent on enjoying material facilities, one can transfer himself to other planets in the material sky by utilizing yogic powers
- The planets occupied by the demigods are restricted to their own orbits, but Kardama Muni, by his yogic power, could travel all over the different directions of the universe without restriction
- The reason is that Sati's father, Daksa, used to rebuke Lord Siva in spite of Siva's faultlessness. Consequently, before attaining a mature age, Sati gave up her body by dint of yogic mystic power
- The transcendental mellows generated from the dealings between the gopis and Krsna cannot be tasted by means of fruitive activity, yogic austerities, speculative knowledge, regulative devotional service, mantra-yoga or meditation