Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
yield | yielding | yielded | yields
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fruit (9 C, 308 P)
Pages in category "Yield"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A fig tree does not immediately yield fruits, but in time the fruits are available. Similarly, Ajamila's devotional service grew little by little, and therefore although he committed very sinful acts, the reactions did not affect him
- As a flower in the bud gradually fructifies and yields its desired aroma and beauty, so when a living entity comes to the platform of Krsna consciousness, the beauty of his real form comes into full blossom
- I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, the first progenitor, who is tending cows yielding all desires in abodes built with spiritual gems and surrounded by millions of purpose trees
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires
- O brahmanas, in the ninth incarnation, the Lord, prayed for by sages, accepted the body of a king (Prthu) who cultivated the land to yield various produces, and for that reason the earth was beautiful and attractive
- On the canga I began meditating upon Your lotus feet, and the power of that remembrance has yielded all these results
- One has to become confident about this, and one also has to be confident that all activities other than devotional service - such as mental speculation, fruitive work or mystic endeavor - will never yield any enduring benefit
- Serving the Lord in transcendental love yields such transcendental pleasure that, in comparison, sense gratification is counted as insignificant
- So-called politicians, erudite scholars and philosophers who read Bhagavad-gita try to twist some meaning from it to suit their material purposes, but their misunderstandings of Krsna will not yield them any profit
- The castle created in the sky by Kardama Muni was a wonderful structure, bedecked with all sorts of jewels, adorned with pillars of precious stones, and capable of yielding whatever one desired
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha give preference to the service of the Lord, not their own sense gratification. Serving the Lord in transcendental love yields such transcendental pleasure that, in comparison, sense gratification is counted as insignificant
- The other processes cannot yield results unless they are associated with devotional service. Devotional service, however, is so strong and independent that it can give one all the desired results
- The trees were overwhelmed with joy and were incessantly yielding honey, which flowed from the beehives hanging on their branches
- There is an English proverb - "yielding to the new" But the Vedic civilization is "Do not try to invent some order. That will create disturbance. Be satisfied. Whatever you have got by nature's way, be satisfied. Don't spoil your time. Save time for KC"
- They're busy collecting the ingredients for ritualistic ceremonies that yield only temporary benefits, such as elevation to Svargaloka for material happiness. They're not attracted to the sankirtana movement