Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wrap | wrapped | wrapper | wrappers | wrapping | wrappings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Coils (1 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Wrapped"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A devotee in love with God feels always the pangs of separation and is therefore always enwrapped in transcendental ecstasy
- After His meditation, Lord Krsna would regularly bathe early in the morning with clear, sanctified water. Then He would change into fresh clothing, cover Himself with a wrapper and engage Himself in His daily religious functions
- After offering his guests (Krsna, Narada, Vamadeva, Atri, Vyasadeva, Parasurama, Asita, Aruni, Sukadeva and others) nice sitting places, the brahmana (Srutadeva) began to dance, waving around his wrap
- After saying this, the King appointed him by offering him a silken wrapper for his body. "Go to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu," he said. "After taking permission from Him, go to your home. I bid you farewell. Now you may go"
- After taking his bath, King Yudhisthira dressed in a new silken cloth and wrapper and decorated himself with valuable jewelry
- As long as King Indra lived in the water, wrapped in the stem of the lotus, Nahusa was equipped with the ability to rule the heavenly kingdom, due to his knowledge, austerity and mystic power
- As the aroma of deer musk cannot be concealed by wrapping it in a cloth, Your characteristics as the Supreme Personality of Godhead cannot be concealed by any means
- Generally they pass stool in the field. The cow's, cow dung and man's stool and everyone's stool, they are wrapped together in the rainy season. It became fertile
- Gopinatha Pattanayaka, his head covered with the silken wrapper, fell at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and described in detail the King's mercy toward him
- SB 10.16.13, there is the following description. When Krsna was chastising the Kaliyanaga in the Yamuna, the big snake wrapped his coils all over Krsna's body, and upon seeing Krsna in this situation, all His dear cowherd friends became greatly disturbed
- She then wrapped and sealed each and every bag with great attention. The bags were carried by three bearers, one after another
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tasted a portion of the prasadam. Govinda took the rest and bound it in the end of his wrapper
- The black, slick hair on his head was very fine and curly, and his neck, like a conchshell, was decorated with auspicious lines. He wore a very valuable dhoti, and there was a nice wrapper on the upper part of his body
- The conditioned soul, being wrapped in ignorance and therefore not knowing the goal of life, accepts a guru who can juggle words and make some display of magic that is wonderful to a fool
- The end of her (mother Yasoda's) sari was tightly wrapped while she churned, and on account of her intense love for her son, milk automatically dripped from her breasts, which moved as she labored very hard, churning with two hands
- The spiritual world is brightly illuminated, but the material world is wrapped in darkness. In the material world, sunshine, moonshine or different kinds of artificial light are required to dispel darkness
- Then Govinda spread the Lord's wrapper over His body and in this way entered the room by crossing over the Lord
- This valuable cloth was wrapped around the head of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The other devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, also had cloths wrapped about their heads
- When everyone was refreshed after bathing and was dressed in silken clothing with jeweled earrings, flower garlands, turbans, long wrappers and pearl necklaces, they looked, all together, like the demigods from heaven
- When Gandhari came to know that her would-be husband was a blind man, to follow her life companion she decided to become voluntarily blind. So she wrapped up her eyes with many silk linens
- While playing on the bank of the Ganges, Adhiratha found a baby wrapped up in a basket. The baby had been left by Kunti because he was born before she was married. Because Adhiratha had no sons, he raised this baby as his own