Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Words of the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Words of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- In many places throughout Bhagavad-gita, the Personality of Godhead mentions the word buddhi-yoga, or intelligence with transcendental results. And by this word buddhi-yoga we can also understand transcendental, devotional activities
- In the above-quoted verse from Bhagavad-gita, the words daivim prakrtim refer to the control of the internal potency, or pleasure potency, of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the Bhagavad-gita the last word is sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja because you rascal, fools, you have created so many religious system simply on the differences of body. That is not religion
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is described as asama urdhva prapitamaha ca. In the Eleventh Chapter, you'll find these words. Because Brahma is considered... He's called pitamaha, because the father of the father
- In the Vedic civilization there is no such thing as nationalism. You won't find. Have you seen in the Bhagavad-gita any word, "nationalism?" No such thing. This is the original ideas of the tribes
- In the Vedic civilization there is no such thing as nationalism. You won't find. Have you seen in the Bhagavad-gita any word, "nationalism?" No such thing. This is the original ideas of the tribes. In the jungle there is...
- In this atmosphere, the Lord had His associates sing the verse from the Gita-govinda beginning with the words "lalita-lavanga-lata" as He danced and wandered about with them
- It is not our business to amend the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or make additions or alterations, as it has become a custom for many so-called scholars and svamis who comment on the words of Bhagavad-gita
- Sometimes commentators say that the word kuruksetra in the first verse of the Bhagavad-gita refers to one's body, but we do not accept this
- Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, they are self-illuminating. Simply word to word if you try to understand, then you'll get enlightenment. Still, there are acaryas who can help you
- That is the purport of the words vyakta-avyakta in the Hari-vamsa. In the Bhagavad-gita it is said, avyakto ’vyaktat sanatanah: both these energies are eternally manifested
- The exact words used in the Bhagavad-gita are mayaiva vihitan hi tan, which mean that the demigods can award some benediction after being authorized by the Supreme Lord
- The exact words used in this connection in the Bhagavad-gita are mayaiva vihitan hi tan. This means that without the sanction of the Supreme Lord, no demigod can award any benediction to his worshiper
- The potency of Krishna Consciousness movement does not come from some outward showing, no, it is the transcendental sound vibration of Hare Krishna Mantra and the words of Bhagavad-Gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, like that
- The words of Bhagavad-gita are authoritative instructions for faithful men
- There is no such word in the whole Vedic literature. You won't find in the Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavata as Hindu dharma. There is one word as Bhagavata-dharma, but there is no such word as Hindu dharma
- This is fact psychologically, that brain substance in man is greater than the brain substance in woman. In the Bhagavad-gita also, striyo vaisyas tatha sudrah (BG 9.32). But in spiritual understanding there is no such discrimination