Category:Words of a Spiritual Master
Pages in category "Words of a Spiritual Master"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If we follow God's instructions we thus become perfect in life. Otherwise one will be knocked down by the waves of the material nature's three modes. This is further explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam (7.5.30) in the words of Prahlada Maharaja
- Instead of being eager to see the Lord in some bush of Vrndavana while at the same time engaging in sense gratification, if one instead sticks to the principle of following the words of the spiritual master, he will see the Supreme Lord without difficulty
- The present Krsna consciousness movement was started with belief in the words of our spiritual master. He wanted to preach, we believed in his words and tried somehow or other to fulfill them
- The son or disciple should accept the words of his spiritual master and father without hesitation. Whatever the father and the spiritual master order should be taken without argument: Yes
- The spiritual master will say that "You work like this." So that should be determined. That is karma, guna-karma. Spiritual master sees that he has these qualities. That is natural
- There is no difference between the spiritual master's instructions and the spiritual master himself. In his absence, therefore, his words of direction should be the pride of the disciple
- This is the way to advance in spiritual science. One must accept the words of an acarya, a bona fide spiritual master, to clear the path for spiritual advancement. This is the secret of success
- This movement was started by Bhaktivinoda Thakura, and then it was entrusted to Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. Then we are trying to serve his word
- To follow in the footsteps of the Mahatmas means to give submissive aural reception to the words and instructions of the bona fide Spiritual Master
- To honor the spiritual master means to carry out his instructions word for word
- To serve the Spiritual Master's word is more important than to serve him physically
- We should take up the words from the spiritual master as our life and soul. We should try to carry out the instruction, the specific instruction of the spiritual master, very rigidly, without caring for our personal benefit or loss
- Whatever guru has said accept it, finally. Ara na kariha mane asa. Don't divert from this. This is the instruction. How you can divert from the instruction of guru?
- When guru speaks, you cannot argue. That is not the process. You should accept a guru who is infallible. Otherwise it is useless. He accepted guru Krsna because Krsna is infallible