Category:Within This World
"within the world"|"within this world"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Within This World"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A liberated person engaged in devotional service to the Lord may be seen by others to be engaged in the household duties of the material world, but since his consciousness is fixed in Krsna, he does not live within this world
- Akrura said, "My dear Lord, all wonderful things that are happening within this world, either in the sky or in the water or on the land, are factually appearing in Your universal form. So when I have seen You, what wonderful things have I not seen"
- By dint of my severe austerities, I shall reverse the results of pious and impious activities. I shall overturn all the established practices within this world. Even Dhruvaloka will be vanquished at the end of the millennium
- By the strength of the guru one can become most powerful within this world, and by the displeasure of the guru one can lose everything
- Dear Lord, You are the eternal form of transcendental bliss and knowledge. As such, You are beyond the reach of the mental speculation or vocal description of any materialistic man within this world
- During Lord Krsna's pastimes within this world, the sura-stri were to appear in different ways in different families to give pleasure to the Lord, just so that they would be fully trained before going to the eternal Goloka Vrndavana
- Every important individual within this world must have heard of Krsna, especially at the present moment, due to the Krsna consciousness movement
- Every one of us within this world is perpetually engaged in some sort of service, and the impetus for such service is the pleasure we derive from it. Driven by affection for his wife and children, a family man works day and night
- Every service has some attractive feature which drives the servitor progressively on and on. Every one of us within this world is perpetually engaged in some sort of service, and the impetus for such service is the pleasure we derive from it
- Except for the uncontrolled and misguided mind, there is no enemy within this world. When one sees everyone on the platform of equality, one then comes to the position of worshiping the Lord perfectly
- If one does not take advantage of the instructions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who descends within this world for the benefit of all living entities, he is certainly very unfortunate
- If you develop the quality of goodness, then you are promoted to the higher planetary system. If you do not develop further, if you remain whatever quality you have got, just now you remain within this world
- In the Visnu-rahasya also, it is stated, "Any person within this world who is engaged in the worship of Visnu can very easily achieve the ever-blissful kingdom of God, known as Vaikuntha"
- In this way the Lord speaks through my mouth to preach the cult of Krsna consciousness. Within the world, who will understand this pastime of the Lord's
- It is said in the Mahabharata, Adi-parva (20) that 640,000,000 men were killed in the eighteen days of the Battle of Kuruksetra, and some hundreds of thousands were missing. Practically this was the greatest battle in the world within five thousand years
- My dear Prajapati Daksa, you have performed extreme austerities for the welfare and growth of the world. My desire also is that everyone within this world be happy
- My Guru Maharaja used to say that there is no scarcity of anything within this world, the only scarcity is people are not aware of Krishna Consciousness
- O hero's wife, kindly tell me if someone has offended you. I am prepared to give such a person punishment as long as he does not belong to the brahmana caste. But for the servant of Muraripu (Krsna), I excuse no one within or beyond these three worlds
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Formerly I appeared in the world to taste mellows, and I tasted the mellows of pure love in various ways"
- Only the perfect and the infallible can create a program which is applicable at every place and can be followed by all in the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "My dear Bhattacarya, you are exactly like Brhaspati, the priest of the heavenly kingdom. Indeed, no one within this world has the power to explain the scriptures in such a way
- Sri Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the Supersoul and guide of all living entities who have accepted material bodies within this world. He is the supreme controller of all material activities in material nature
- Such a sadhu engages in staunch devotional service to the Lord without deviation. For the sake of the Lord he renounces all other connections, such as family relationships and friendly acquaintances within the world
- That will adjust the whole situation, and everyone will be happy and peaceful within this world
- The age of Kali aims at killing the higher principles of life, and although Maharaja Pariksit strongly resisted the domination of the personality of Kali within the world, the influence of the age of Kali came at an opportune moment
- The all-pervasive feature of the Lord (Krsna) experienced within the manifested world is also a partial representation of the Lord. Paramatma, therefore, is included within Him
- The gopis said, "If You (Krsna) accuse us, however, of encouraging prostitution, then we can only ask, Where is that woman within these three worlds who is not captivated by Your beauty and the rhythmic songs vibrated by Your transcendental flute?"
- The gopis said, "There is no woman within these three worlds who cannot but deviate from her path of chastity once she is attracted to You (Krsna), because Your beauty is so sublime"
- The gopis said, "Within these three worlds there is no distinction between men and women in relation to You because both men and women belong to the marginal potency, or prakrti"
- The King of the Yavanas continued: Here is my brother Prajvara. I now accept you (Kalakanya) as my sister. I shall employ both of you, as well as my dangerous soldiers, to act imperceptibly within this world
- They have directed the path of good fortune, the path of Vedic civilization, and because they are the only worshipable objects within this world, they are offered prayers and worshiped even by the great demigods, the directors of the various planets
- This earth, is an insignificant point in the universe. And within this earth, the America is a small spot. And within America, this New York City is another small spot. And in this New York City, I am there. So what is my importance?
- This Krishna Consciousness Movement is for understanding one God, one scripture, one mantra, and one engagement for all living entities, not only within this world, but throughout the whole universe
- To know what is Krsna, what is His energies, how they are working, how these wonderful acts are going on within this universe. This is Krsna consciousness. Krsna consciousness is not a bogus movement. It is a very scientific movement
- Whoever bathes just once in Radha-kunda attains Srimati Radharani's loving attraction for Sri Krsna. Who within this world can describe the glories and sweetness of Sri Radha-kunda
- Within this world, Caitanya Mahaprabhu had three and a half very confidential devotees. The three were Svarupa Gosani, Sri Ramananda Raya and Sikhi Mahiti, and Sikhi Mahiti's sister, Madhavidevi, being a woman, was considered the half