Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
win | winner | winners | winning | wins | win's | won
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Win"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Balarama was the winner according to the rules of chess, but Rukmi again cunningly claimed that he had won
- Before this marriage of Satya with Krsna, there had been many competitive engagements with the bulls of King Nagnajit, and many other princes of the Yadu dynasty and of other dynasties as well had tried to win the hand of Satya
- Bhismadeva was a great devotee of the Lord, but he chose to fight against the Pandavas by the will of the Lord because the Lord wanted to show that a fighter like Bhisma cannot win on the wrong side
- I am hopeful that if we can widely distribute free foodstuffs to the people of India, by giving it out at our centers as well as by travelling parties to villages, we will win over the whole country and the whole world by this activity on Krsna's behalf
- I am very pleased with your preaching, please continue with all enthusiasm and determination and win the hearts of all your fellow countrymen by offering this authorized process of Krishna Consciousness
- I have heard that the Nobel Prize Institution is in Sweden. Why don't you present them our books? Find out what to do if we can win Nobel Prize
- I prayed simply Krsna, "My dear Krsna, anyway, You have come here (to Juhu). You have sat down here. It will be great insult if You are removed from this place." So Krsna heard it, and we won the battle. Now the land is ours
- In the human form of life, a living being is competent enough to come to an understanding of this great struggle for existence, but being too attached to family members, society, country, etc., he wants to win over the invincible material nature
- Instead of winning the favor of the real goddess of fortune, Ravana and his whole family were vanquished by the power of Durgadevi (srsti-sthiti-pralaya-sadhana-saktir eka)
- Regarding competition with other so-called yoga groups, certainly we have to win the race because we represent Krishna directly, and others are all mostly impersonalists or less than that
- Rukmi again challenged Balarama and made a bet of a hundred thousand gold coins, but fortunately this time Balarama won. Nonetheless, out of cunningness Rukmi claimed that Balarama was the loser and that he himself had won
- The other party was equipped with all military strength supported by big generals like Bhisma, Drona and Salya and it would have been physically impossible for Arjuna to win the battle had the Lord not helped him by every kind of tactic
- The smile of a Krsna conscious person is so attractive that simply by smiling he wins so many admirers, disciples and followers
- The sporting pastimes in the water began, and everyone started splashing water back and forth. In the tumultuous showers of water, no one could be certain which party was winning and which was losing. This sporting water fight increased unlimitedly
- This lie (Rukmi claimed that Balarama was the loser and that he himself had won), Balaramaji became most angry with Rukmi. His agitation was so sudden and great that it appeared like a tidal wave in the ocean on a full-moon day