Pages in category "Whichever"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Arjuna says, We have spoken so many subject matter, so there are so many doubts arising in my mind. So out of so many things, whichever is the best process . . . "Kindly speak to me that one with certainty." This is called pariprasna
- As in Vrndavana we have named the temple Krsna-Balarama Temple, similarly I suggest that our Mayapur temple be know as Mayapur Candra temple or Mayapur Candrodaya. Whichever sounds better we should advertise from now
- In the name of religion, so many things are going on. That is called kaitava, cheating. At the present moment in whichever category of religion one may belong to, nobody is following strictly religious principles. That's a fact. That is called kaitava
- In whichever species of life I have taken birth, compelled by the force of my own activities, I have very painfully experienced two things, namely separation from my beloved and meeting with what is not wanted
- It (tree of devotional service) is something like a tree of sugar, for whichever part of such a tree one tastes, it is always sweet. The tree of bhakti has varieties of branches, leaves and fruits, but they are all meant for the service of the SPG
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- Sri Ramananda Raya said, "I am just a dancing puppet, and You pull the strings. Whichever way You make me dance, I will dance"
- Temple Presidents may henceforward send recommendation for first and second initiation to whichever of these eleven representatives are nearest their temple
- That is my open secret. Print books, and distribute, and spend half in whichever life you do and half, again print books
- The main business is how far one is devoted to Krsna. That is wanted. It doesn't mean that one has to become a sannyasi or one has to remain a grhastha. There are four asramas. You should accept whichever is suitable for you
- The only concern of Krishna's devotee is to serve Krishna to the highest level of perfection in whichever situation Krishna wishes him to remain
- The word 'nirgranthah' means 'without ignorance' and 'devoid of rules and regulations.' Whichever meaning fits may be applied
- The words dhirah sarva-bhavena do not mean "in whichever way you like." Bhava is the preliminary condition of love of Godhead. The bhava stage is the final division before one reaches love of Godhead
- We don't want to discuss, but more or less, at the present moment in whichever category of religion one may belong to, nobody is following strictly the religious principles. That's a fact. That is called kaitava
- We should begin our devotional service in whichever position we are. It isn't that we have to learn something extra for advancing in devotional service
- Whichever asrama is suitable for you, you accept, but sincere. Don't be hypocrite
- Whichever material body we accept, it is meant for suffering. It is not meant for any happiness. Tri-tapa-yatana, the three kinds of material miseries - adhyatmika, adhibhautika, adhidaivika - he has to undergo
- Whichever position one can find himself suitable, he can accept that. But the main business is krsna-tattva-vetta, and preach the cult all over the world, sei guru haya. Guru means preacher, to enlighten. One who can enlighten, he is guru
- Whichever religion you may like, you can follow, but we want to see whether you are God conscious. If you are not God conscious, then we take it simply useless waste of time, these so-called religions
- You can see my books, and whichever you want to begin first. That will be great service. But actual communism, what is called, socialism, is there in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- You take fruit. Fruit is also offered to the Deity. There are varieties of prasadam. So whichever suits, you can take. Anything artificial is bad