Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "When Radharani"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "When She (Radharani) tastes the betel chewed by Me, She merges in an ocean of joy and forgets everything else"
- Once when Srimati Radharani was standing on the bank of the Yamuna River in the forest of Vrndavana, She was attacked by Krsna, who was stronger than She
- Once, when Radharani was taking off the necklace given to Her by Krsna, Jatila, her mother-in-law, told a friend: "My dear friend, just see the beautiful necklace that Krsna has presented to Radharani"
- One gopi informed Krsna that when Srimati Radharani was singing about His glories, She enchanted all of Her friends in such a way that they became stonelike and dull. At the same time, the nearby stones began to melt away in ecstatic love
- So when Radharani was always weeping for Krsna because of His separation, there was no chance of Her getting any sleep for Herself
- Somebody will say, "Your Ramacandra may be very important person, but when Radharani goes to Krsna, Lord Ramacandra becomes His guard with arrows." When Radharani goes to Krsna, and Ramacandra has to serve Radharani with arrows and bows
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's emotions exactly corresponded to those of Srimati Radharani when She met Uddhava. The Lord always conceived of Himself in Her position and sometimes thought that He was Srimati Radharani Herself
- There is another instance of anger on the part of a friend of Radharani's. When Radharani was dissatisfied with the behavior of Krsna and had stopped talking with Him, Krsna was very sorry for Radharani's great dissatisfaction
- Thus Krsna expressed surprise: "Why am I attracted by Radharani? And when Radharani feels My love, what is She actually feeling?"
- When Radharani left the rasa dance out of anger and resentment, Lord Sri Krsna became very anxious because He could not see Her
- When Radharani was first introduced to Krsna, She felt very bashful
- When Srimati Radharani came there, Krsna could not maintain His four arms in Her presence. This is the wonderful glory of Her love
- When Srimati Radharani first saw Krsna, She suddenly became conscious of all transcendental happiness, and the functions of Her different limbs were stunned
- When Srimati Radharani petitioned Krsna in this way, Krsna said, "Just get up on My shoulders." As soon as Srimati Radharani began to do so, He disappeared. Srimati Radharani then began to grieve over Her request and Krsna's disappearance
- When Srimati Radharani saw Krsna enjoying Himself in the company of several other gopis, She became a little jealous because Her special prestige was being dimmed
- When Srimati Radharani saw Lord Krsna just before Her, Her progress stopped and She assumed an attitude of opposition. Although Her face was slightly covered by a blue garment, Her two starry eyes were agitated, being wide and curved
- When Srimati Radharani smiles, waves of joy flow over Her cheeks, and Her arched eyebrows dance like the bow of Cupid
- When Srimati Radharani stands before Krsna, She stands bent in three places - Her neck, waist and legs - and Her eyebrows dance
- When Srimati Radharani was decorated with the ornament of lalita alankara, just to increase Sri Krsna's love, an attractive curve was manifested by Her neck, knees and waist. This was brought about by Her timidity and apparent desire to avoid Krsna
- When Srimati Radharani was very much agitated due to feeling great separation from Krsna, She spoke a verse to Visakha explaining the cause of Her great anxiety and restlessness