Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
welcome | welcomed | welcomers | welcomes | welcoming
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Welcome"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- A child is generally welcome in his attempts to go places, but if it so happens that a child is checked from entering a door, he naturally becomes very sorry and angry. That is the nature of a child
- A devotee is pleased when there is difficulty, for in these difficulties he is forced to remember Krsna. We cannot expect that the people of Kali-yuga will welcome our attempt to spread Krsna consciousness
- A devotee never takes dangerous position as very reverse position or very calamitous position. He welcomes. Because a surrendered soul, he knows either danger or festival, they are all different demonstration of Krsna. Krsna is absolute
- According to Vaisnava principles everyone is welcome to accept this Krsna consciousness movement on the spiritual platform of life and thus be freed from trouble. Neither equality nor fraternity is possible on the material platform
- Acyutananda wanted to come back, so it was very welcome suggestion. But I think he might have changed his decision again. I do not know what to do with this boy. And if they want to remain in India, they must do something tangible work for our society
- After welcoming the Lord and His companions, according to his (Srutadeva) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- All your ideas, they are very good. Go on like this and Krishna will give you more and more opportunity for His service. So your ideas are welcome. When the mind and intelligence work together like male and female, then something comes out as a child
- Although the order of his father could not be rejected, the Prince did not welcome it. Thus he very conscientiously raised the question of whether he might be diverted from devotional service by accepting the responsibility of ruling over the world
- Although there is perpetual animosity between the demons and demigods, Narada Muni is welcomed everywhere
- Always welcome
- Anyone who can stay permanently in Vrndavana is welcome. I want that as many devotees stay permanently and become Brijabasis. That will be very inspiring
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these words, He immediately welcomed Raghunatha dasa. "Come here," He said. Raghunatha dasa then clasped the lotus feet of the Lord, but the Lord stood up and embraced him out of His causeless mercy
- As soon as they (members of the yadu dynasty) saw the residents of Vrndavana, they stood up to welcome them and appeared to have regained their life
- At present, we have about 100 centers worldwide and about 10,000 fully dedicated students in those centers. You are welcome to visit or stay in any of our centers for your spiritual advancement
- At the present moment, cinema artists, especially female singers, are especially welcome. Some of them earn fabulous amounts of money simply by singing
- Being enlivened by the musical concert, they (the wrestlers) passed through with great alacrity. All the respectable cowherd men who came from Vrndavana, headed by Nanda, were also welcomed by Kamsa
- Bhismadeva was one of the twelve great authorities in preaching this cult of devotional service, and therefore he could receive and welcome all the powerful sages assembled there at his deathbed from all parts of the universe
- Bhismadeva, who was the best amongst the eight Vasus, received and welcomed all the great and powerful rsis who were assembled there, for he knew perfectly all the religious principles according to time and place
- Brahmaji collected the water emanating from the nails of His (Krsna's) feet in order to award it to Lord Siva as a worshipful welcome. This very water (the Ganges) is purifying the whole universe, including Lord Siva
- Either fifty percent or any per cent you can easily spare for the Society, we shall welcome. Don't be overburdened. We don't want anyone to be overburdened
- Everyone is welcome to appear in the Bhakti-sastri examination and take the title. But one must be acquainted with Krishna philosophy at least for one year
- For Narada Muni, the door of every house is open. Although there is perpetual animosity between the demons and demigods, Narada Muni is welcomed everywhere
- Forgetting her natural inclination for passion and ignorance, the woman becomes obedient and faithful to her husband, who is situated in goodness. Such a life becomes very welcome
- I (Kasyapa Muni) wonder whether because of being too attached to the members of your (Aditi's) family, you failed to properly receive uninvited guests, who therefore were not welcomed and went away
- I always welcome to get letters from my beloved disciples, but unless there is some urgent matter it is better if all of the students will address their questions from South Pacific and Australia zone to you
- I am always at your service, and you are welcome to write and inquire from me at any time
- I am always very much enthusiastic to open branches, so if another branch can be opened for propagating Krishna Consciousness, it is always welcome. If we have got opportunity to open such branch, we must take advantage
- I am getting older and older and it is getting difficult for me, therefore I am requesting all my younger disciples to preach all over the world. Otherwise, you are always welcome in Vrndavana. I have no objection
- I am going to Mayapur tomorrow morning, and you are welcome to come to our Sri Candra doya Mandir there and see me
- I did not mean by the memo that you shall stop correspondence. If you understood like that, then I say that you can send me every day one letter, and it will be welcome
- I feel very much obliged to you for your nice understanding about my mission. Your offer of service to the cause of our Lord is also welcomed. I hope in future you shall be of great help in my mission and I can count upon
- I have got always time to answer the letters of sincere souls because my life is dedicated for their service. So you are always welcome to send your inquiries
- I have read that you are "screening very carefully'' the children who want to come there. That is not a very good proposal. All children of devotees should be welcome. Even they have developed some unfavorable qualities, they are only young children
- I may inform you that all our children born of the Krishna conscious parents, they are welcome and I want hundreds of children like that
- I welcome your suggestion. I have advised my assistants to publish one chapter in each issue from the Bhagavat Maha-Purana
- If a benevolent and merciful person exhibits his pride in becoming poverty-stricken by giving his possessions in charity for good causes, his poverty is a welcome and auspicious sign of a great personality
- If money comes, you don't hate it. Welcome. But it should be used properly. That is proper use. If you use properly your money, then you make your path parapavarga, clear. And if you misuse your money, then you become again entangled
- If one is materially well equipped it is welcome but devotional service does not depend on material qualifications
- If the Varnasramadharma can be instituted it is welcome, but it is a little difficult today to do. If it can be done we want that. Training is required
- If this movie induces people to chant and dance it is O.K. If it aids our cause then it is welcome
- If you can cooperate with our troupe we can have many presentations from Krsna Leela, Ramayana, etc. We are attempting to establish the movement of pure devotional service to Lord Krsna all over the world, and we welcome your joining us in this endeavor
- If you like this Krsna philosophy, you are welcome. Otherwise you leave
- In India, after the scorching heat of the summer, the rainy season is very welcome. The clouds accumulating in the sky, covering the sun and the moon, become very pleasing to the people, and they expect rainfall at every moment
- In order to properly receive Lord Balarama, they (Kurus) all took in their hands auspicious paraphernalia for His reception and went to see Him outside the city gate. According to their respective positions, they welcomed Lord Balarama
- In the rainy season, the clouds, tossed by the wind, deliver water which is welcomed like nectar
- In this material world our karma is responsible for everything. Therefore, due to our work we create our own circumstances. So, if you like to cooperate with our missionary work you are welcome to return back
- Indeed, a child is generally welcome in his attempts to go places, but if it so happens that a child is checked from entering a door, he naturally becomes very sorry and angry
- Krsna said, "Even though they are trees and animals, these residents of Vrndavana are glorifying You. They are prepared to welcome You to the best of their ability, as is the practice of great souls in receiving another great soul at home"
- Krsna said, "My dear brother, You are the supreme worshipable Godhead. Just see how the peacocks are dancing before You in great ecstasy. The deer, whose behavior is just like that of the gopis, are welcoming You with the same affection"
- Krsna said, "The cuckoos who are residing in this forest are welcoming You (Balarama) with their joyful, sweet cries because they consider that Your appearance in their home is so auspicious"
- Krsna's business is meant for everyone. We therefore welcome everyone. There is no distinction. "Come here and chant," loka-hitam. And a sadhu, a saintly person should always think of loka-hitam. That is the difference between sadhu and ordinary man
- Maharaja Pariksit, since he was one of the well-known emperors of the world, was also presented with addresses of welcome in all parts of the world as he visited those places
- Most of my students are coming from the Christian and Jewish groups but because they agreed to follow our principles there was no difficulty to organize the society. Similarly Mohammedan or anyone else who has no objection to our principles is welcome
- My blessings are there that you may always have the strength to act according to my orders. Yes, I am feeling a little better. You are welcome to come in January. Thank you for your wanting to help relieve me from the management burdens
- My main purpose is to propagate the teachings of Lord Caitanya or Krishna Consciousness. I am not after recruiting some disciples; but for preaching work we want some assistants and if somebody offers voluntarily his service it is welcome
- O my Lord, who are glorified by exalted prayers, You show special favor to Your devotees by manifesting Yourself in the eternal forms in which they welcome You
- One queen addressed a swan as follows: "My dear swan, please come here, come here. You are welcome. Please sit down and take some milk. My dear swan, can you tell me if you have any message from Syamasundara?"
- Only when a conditioned soul accepts the body as himself does he feel the effects of chastisement or praise. Then he determines one person to be his enemy and another his friend and wants to chastise the enemy and welcome the friend
- Our Krishna Consciousness Movement is not a Bharatiya artistic one. It is a program to solve all the problems of all the world. We are getting good response, so your cooperation will be welcome, but we are not interested in Bharatiya
- Our only test is how one is taking to KC: Even a so-called butcher comes, we welcome to chant Hare Krishna
- Sarvabhauma met with all the devotees and offered them a proper welcome. They were all pleased to see Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sex life without this botheration, it is welcome. We welcome that. Sex is enjoyment; that is all right. But here (in sastra) it is condemned because it is entailed with so many botherations
- Silken bead bag. I thank you very much for it. I am now using it for my chanting beads, so it is a welcome gift
- So any member can come to our temples and live as long as he likes and take free prasadam. So if any Indians students come here as our member, we shall welcome him and give him a place as well as prasadam free of charge
- So far as your utilizing machinery at New Vrindaban, if such machinery is helpful than you may take advantage of them.We are not enemies of machines. If they can be used for Krishna's service then we welcome them
- So far I am concerned, I am always for cooperation, and I don't criticize anybody. I am very busy with my own work. Rather I welcome everyone's cooperation
- So far Krsna consciousness is concerned, we equally distribute. There is no such thing that "Oh, you are woman, less intelligent or more intelligent. Therefore you cannot come." We don't say that. We welcome women, men, poor, rich, everyone
- So many Vaisnavas have taken birth in America. Now America is going to be glorified. So many people are afraid of the American CIA. But now they will welcome Americans as American Vaisnavas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's birthsite is there, and the annual 488th birth anniversary is going to be held on the 8th March, so I am very glad. I welcome you from all countries
- Srimati Radharani was very careful this time not to say anything against Krsna. "My dear friend, I welcome you," She said. "Krsna is so kind that He has again sent you"
- The citizens began to speak in ecstatic language to receive the Lord, just as wards welcome their guardian and father
- The King, not received by any formal welcome by means of being offered a seat, place, water and sweet addresses, considered himself neglected, and so thinking he became angry
- The leaders of the Kurus, especially Dhrtarastra & Duryodhana, were joyful because they knew very well that Balarama was a great well-wisher of Kurus. There were no bounds to their joy on hearing the news (Balarama arrived), & so they welcomed Uddhava
- The Lord said, "My dear uncle, I have come to your home just to ask you some questions." "Yes," the Kazi replied, "You are welcome. Just tell me what is in Your mind"
- The news that the Mahant of the Sri Beni Madhava temple is thinking of turning the management over to the Krsna Consciousness Movement, is very welcome
- The Queens continued, "So we are very much obliged to you (the cuckoo). Please let us know how we can welcome you or how we can do something for you"
- The report is that within the three days of Christmas holidays, we have sold one lakh worth of books within three days. So our books are being very much welcome in the Western countries, especially the Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- The sages were properly welcomed by being offered seats and water for washing their feet. Palatable fruits, garlands of flowers, incense and sandalwood pulp were presented
- The same queen said, "But would you kindly explain why He is so unkind to me? Formerly He said that I alone am His dearmost wife. Does He remember this assurance? Anyway, you are welcome. Please sit down"
- The summer season in India is not very much welcomed because of the excessive heat, but in Vrndavana everyone was pleased because summer there appeared just like spring
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead welcomed Lord Siva and Uma with great respect, and after being seated comfortably, Lord Siva duly worshiped the Lord
- The whole Vrindaban city appreciated my service in the foreign countries. Both the Municipality Chairman officially as well as the Vrajavasi public gave me address of welcome in great meetings
- There cannot be displeasure. This is my mission and you are helping me, so whatever help you are giving is welcome. There is no possibility of displeasure
- They (all the Yadus and the residents) thus welcomed one another and asked after one another's welfare. Ultimately, however, all their talk was only of Krsna
- They (Bhismadeva, Dhrtarastra, Dronacarya, Duryodhana and Bahlika) welcomed Lord Balarama by giving Him in charity nice cows and arghya (a mixture of arati water and an assortment of items such as honey, butter, flowers and sandalwood pulp)
- They (the gopis) welcomed him (Uddhava) with polite words, in great submissiveness, "We know that you are a most confidential associate of Krsna and that He has therefore sent you to Vrndavana to give solace to His father and mother"
- Those who are actually inquisitive to understand the philosophy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu through logic and argument are welcome
- Two girls in Nairobi, they wanted to join our society. So Brahmananda, as other girls are joining, he welcomed, but it created a havoc to the family of the girl. They went here and there. "Oh, the girl has gone out of home. There will be no marriage"
- We are trying to distribute this knowledge from authoritative books like Srimad-Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, and as far as possible, we are using our all talents in this, and we welcome you. And take advantage, participate with us
- We don't hate hippies. We have nothing... But these people misunderstand. That is... That is another thing. We welcome everyone. We have no such distinction
- We want to utilize our land there for raising flowers, vegetables and grains if possible. Jaya Laksmana's suggestions are welcome so please give him all encouragement and facility. Work together cooperatively and develop things nicely there
- What wise man would not welcome her (Devahuti), the very ornament of womanhood, the beloved daughter of Svayambhuva Manu and sister of Uttanapada?
- When a person comes at your home, never mind even if he's enemy... Friend is welcome, that's all right. But even an enemy comes, they are not forbidden. Not that in the gate there is, oh, "Beware of dog," "No trespasser allowed." No
- When He (Balarama) returned to Dvaraka, He was received with great jubilation by relatives and friends, headed by King Ugrasena and other elder persons, who all came forward to welcome Him
- When King Bhismaka learned that Damaghosa and his party were arriving, he left the city to receive them. Outside the city gate were many gardens where guests were welcome to stay
- When Lord Balarama arrived, all the participants in the meeting (at Naimisaranya) - great sages, ascetics, brahmanas and learned scholars - immediately arose from their seats and welcomed Him with great honor and respect
- While the learned brahmana (Sudama) was considering this, a group of beautiful men and women with features resembling those of the demigods, accompanied by musical chanters, approached to welcome him
- With great delight they (all the inhabitants) all approached him (Vidura), as if life had returned to their bodies. They exchanged obeisances and welcomed each other with embraces
- You are always welcome to question me. It is my duty to guide you also, and I am always prepared. How else you will do your work?
- You are welcome in any of our temples there. As you may know, our most important temples are in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Vrindaban, West Virginia, Philadelphia. So you are welcome to stay in any one of these temples
- You are welcome to join us at any moment provided you do so in your original status. You have to immediately leave India for working outside
- You are welcome to take initiation, but if you are neglectful, if you want to make it a farce, that is your business. I cannot give you any protection
- You are welcome to visit any of centers as a life member and enjoy all the facilities
- You invited me to talk with your Acarya of the Mission. Now I am staying here, and if you authorize your representative in London, Srimati Vinode Vani Dasi, to talk preliminarily, then I will welcome the idea
- Your school preaching is very much welcomed by me. We are in need of new recruits to carry out so many ambitious programs here in India, so if you can infiltrate the school system as you did in America that will be a great service