Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
greet | greeting | greetings | greets
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Greetings"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Please accept my greetings and thanks for your appreciative review of Srimad-Bhagavatam. I am trying my best to publish the entire Srimad-Bhagavatam, which will be about 60 volumes. Thank you very much for your encouragement
- Please accept my greetings on your recovery from illness. I was so much anxious for your illness. Now I am relieved that you have come back from Hospital
- Prthu Maharaja was greeted by the residents of other planets and their presiding deities. They presented various gifts to the King and acknowledged him as the proper type of king
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The Lord is very satisfied with His devotee when the devotee greets other people with tolerance, mercy, friendship and equality
- The tree branches and creepers, overloaded with fruits and flowers, fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord and greeted Him with various presentations as if they were friends
- There were many kings of different provinces such as Kuru, Srnjaya and Kekaya, and Lord Krsna duly reciprocated greetings and respects with them