Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
greet | greeting | greetings | greets
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Greetings"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Please accept my greetings and thanks for your appreciative review of Srimad-Bhagavatam. I am trying my best to publish the entire Srimad-Bhagavatam, which will be about 60 volumes. Thank you very much for your encouragement
- Please accept my greetings on your recovery from illness. I was so much anxious for your illness. Now I am relieved that you have come back from Hospital
- Prthu Maharaja was greeted by the residents of other planets and their presiding deities. They presented various gifts to the King and acknowledged him as the proper type of king
- Purandara Acarya is to be considered most fortunate because the Lord (Caitanya) used to greet him by addressing him as His father and embracing him in great love
- The Lord is very satisfied with His devotee when the devotee greets other people with tolerance, mercy, friendship and equality
- The tree branches and creepers, overloaded with fruits and flowers, fell down at the lotus feet of the Lord and greeted Him with various presentations as if they were friends