Category:We Must Make Sure (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "We Must Make Sure (Disciples of SP)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Make sure all of the devotees there are working very sincerely
- Make sure that everyone is pure by following the four regulated principles and chanting at least 16 rounds daily. Without these things, there is no spiritual life
- Make sure that you keep the whole program pure by carefully following all of the rules and regulations that I have given
- Make sure to keep yourself and the boys with you in full Krsna Consciousness
- Thank you for helping me in this preaching work. Make sure that you preach nicely and at the same time follow the example of perfect behavior given by your spiritual master and the previous acaryas and confirmed in the scriptures
- That is real affection, to make sure my child gets back to Godhead, that is my real responsibility as a parent. And I have seen that Gurukula offers this opportunity more than any other place anywhere
- You (the Temple President) must make sure that all the devotees in your temple are always satisfied as far as possible by being happy in spiritual life
- You are my initiated disciple, and I must instruct you to be sure to always follow the regulative principles like chanting 16 rounds on the beads daily, reading my books, eating only prasadam, and in every way trying to serve Krsna
- You may name your daughter Mitra dasi, I have no objection. You may call your children as you like, but you should always inform my secretary to make sure the name is entered on our list to avoid repetition
- You must be sure that these devotees are very strictly following the regulative principles and chanting a minimum of sixteen rounds daily. They must be fully engaged in devotional service, 24 hours per day
- You must make sure that all of these devotees are following the regulative principles very nicely. Everyone must rise early, take bath attend mangala arati, chant at least 16 good rounds, attend class, and follow the four regulative principles strictly
- You should make sure that there is nice fresh, clean dress every morning, nice bathing ceremony every morning, nice offerings of prasadam. You should see that the Deity is tended for and cooked for only by the duly second initiated brahmanas