Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Watch (as in look)
watch | watches | watchful | watched | watching
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Watch (as in look)"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After Lord Brahma had stolen all of the calves, cows and cowherd boys from Krsna, he was trying to go away. But all of a sudden he became doubtful about his stealing affairs and began to watch on all sides with his eight eyes
- After this settlement was made, the landlord gave Sanatana Gosvami four watchmen to accompany him. They went through the forest path for the whole night and thus brought him over the hilly tract of land
- Although Raghunatha dasa was a family man, he had no attachment for his estate and wife. Seeing his tendency to leave home, his father and uncle engaged special bodyguards to watch over him
- As he (Lord Siva) looked at the beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) and She watched him, he forgot both himself and Uma, his most beautiful wife, as well as his associates nearby
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this news, He went there with all His personal associates. They then stood there and watched the elephants try to pull the car
- Hearing the greatness of the sankirtana, King Prataparudra went up to the top of his palace and watched the performance with his personal associates
- His father even had five watchmen guard him day and night. Four personal servants were employed to look after his comfort, and two brahmanas were employed to cook for him
- I do not know what I can do in these legal matters. You try your best in consultation with Tamala Krishna. I think that perennial watch-dog is playing some mischief
- I shall also go to see You at intervals. Keeping Myself invisible, I shall watch You dance
- In the Western countries old men, retired from active life, play cards, fish, watch television and debate about useless socio-political schemes. All these and other frivolous activities are included in the prajalpa category
- Once Brahma was watching all the cows and the cowherd boys dressed in yellow garments and decorated with valuable jewels. The boys were expanding their four arms and were being worshiped by many hundreds of other Brahmas
- One thing, I am drawing the attention of all the GBC that London affairs are not going very nicely. Of course it is improved since Mukunda has taken charge. The GBC should keep watch over London affairs. It is one of the most important centers of ISKCON
- Our material activities are like childish play. Children may play on the beach, and the father will sit and watch this, the construction of buildings with sand, the construction of walls, but finally the father will ask the children to come home
- Seeing his (Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami's) tendency to leave home, his father and uncle engaged special bodyguards to watch over him, but nevertheless he managed to escape their vigilance and went away to Jagannatha Puri to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sometimes two would pair off to fight in the water. One would emerge victorious and the other defeated, and the Lord would watch all this fun
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees were dancing in front of the car, and Lord Jagannatha, having stopped the car, watched the dancing
- The bow was very big and wonderful and resembled a rainbow in the sky. Within the sacrificial arena, this bow was protected by many constables and watchmen engaged by King Kamsa
- The descendants of the kingly orders are definitely designated as watchdogs, and they must keep themselves at the door. On what grounds can dogs enter the house and claim to dine with the master on the same plate?
- The gopis on the bank of the Yamuna watched with great amusement
- The ladies continued, "Persons who are aware of the civilized principles of justice will not remain to watch this unfair match"
- The ladies continued, "Those taking part in watching this wrestling match are not very much enlightened; therefore whether they speak or remain silent, they are being subjected to the reactions of sinful activities"
- They (the gopis) watched the flag on the chariot as long as it was visible; finally they could see only the dust of the chariot in the distance. The gopis did not move from their places but stood until the chariot could not be seen at all
- Thieves may enter the house of a rich man to steal money at the risk of their lives. Because of trespassing, they may be killed by guns or attacked by watchdogs, but still they try to commit burglary
- Those who are advanced in spiritual life do not put faith in the mind. Indeed, they always remain vigilant and watch the mind's action