Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
verdict | verdicts
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Verdict"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- According to the verdict of all Vedic literature, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the living entity and the illusory energy (this material world) constitute the subject matter of knowledge
- According to the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam, if one is not devotee, then he has no good qualifications, and if one is simply devotee, it is to be supposed that he has got all the good qualities
- Almost everything going on in this world as religion is devoid of any idea of devotional service and is therefore condemned by the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Brahmanas well conversant in Vedic knowledge have given their verdict that in every age (yuga) the conduct of different sections of people according to their material modes of nature is auspicious both in this life and after death
- By entering the heart of Rupa Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu empowered him to ascertain properly the conclusions of all truths. He made him an experienced devotee whose decisions correctly agreed with the verdicts of the disciplic succession
- I do not wish to give any decision without the GBC's verdict. My only grievance is that I appointed GBC to give me relief from the management but, on the contrary, complaints and counter-complaints are coming to me
- If one does not care for the verdict of the sastras and dares blaspheme a Vaisnava, he suffers life after life because of this
- It is not your fault; it is the verdict of the scriptures. You cannot understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead simply by scholarship
- It is the verdict of all sastras and great personalities that service to a pure devotee is the path of liberation. By contrast, association with materialistic people who are attached to material enjoyment and women is the path of darkness
- It should be noted that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never acknowledged the stereotyped caste system by birthright; rather, He strictly followed the verdict of the sastras in the matter of one's svarupa, or real identity
- Spiritual substance is never within the jurisdiction of the material conception. This is always the verdict of the Vedas and Puranas
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "By seeing you, by touching you and by glorifying your transcendental qualities, one can perfect the purpose of all sense activity. This is the verdict of the revealed scriptures"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "According to the verdict of the sastras, the process of hearing and chanting is the best means to attain loving service to Krsna"
- Suta Gosvami, speaking Srimad-Bhagavatam before the sages of Naimisaranya, headed by Saunaka Rsi, gave his verdict in this connection as follows
- The demigods express their mature verdict that persons who are interested in meditating on something void or impersonal cannot cross over the ocean of nescience
- The verdict of all revealed scriptures is that by even a moment's association with a pure devotee, one can attain all success
- The verdict of the Vedic scriptures is that no one becomes a brahmana or a mleccha simply by birth; by birth everyone is accepted as a sudra. One has to elevate himself by the purificatory process to the stage of brahminical life
- There are so many things to be learned. Simply to become blind without any knowledge and give some verdict, asatyam, that is nonsense
- This is the verdict of all sastras. If one does not care for the verdict of the sastras and dares blaspheme a Vaisnava, he suffers life after life because of this
- When one dedicates the duties of varnasrama-dharma to Krsna, he is eligible for five kinds of liberation. Thus he is transferred to the spiritual world in Vaikuntha. This is the highest goal of life and the verdict of all revealed scriptures
- With firm faith and devotion, such great personalities engage themselves in rendering transcendental loving service to the Lord. That is the verdict of the personified Vedas