valid | validated | validates | validity | validly
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Valid"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A poor man suffers for want of money, but if he wants to become rich, he has to struggle in so many ways. Actually that is not a valid counteracting process but a snare of the illusory energy
- According to Srimad-Bhagavatam there are different processes for different ages, but the principle of each process remains valid in all ages
- According to the Caitanya-bhagavata, this statement (Acyutananda was a class friend of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) is not at all valid
- According to the prayers of the personified Vedas, however, none of them (Mayavadis' opinion) is valid because their process of knowledge is created within the temporary material world
- Although they (Mayavadis) all have later compromised and stated that all opinions lead to the same goal and that every opinion is therefore valid
- Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge
- Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge - CC Intro
- As for the validity of Sri Krsna as the SPG, there are hundreds and thousands of evidences from revealed scriptures, & there are hundreds and thousands of evidences from personal experiences of devotees in various places like Vrndavana, Navadvipa and Puri
- As I am planning to go to the United States shortly, and as over one year has passed since I was last there, I am requesting your good office to extend the validity of my Registration Card for another year
- Atheistic men generally say, yata mata tata patha. According to this view, there are hundreds and thousands of different opinions in human society, and each opinion is a valid religious principle
- It appears from the exchange of Daksa's head that the modern scientific theory that the brain substance is the cause of all intelligent work is not valid
- It is not a valid principle that an unqualified man who is born in a brahmana family is a brahmana whereas a brahminically qualified person born in a non-brahmana family cannot be accepted
- Mistaking the rope for a snake does not mean that the rope or the snake is false, and therefore this example, used by the Mayavadis to illustrate the falsity of the material world, is not valid
- Modern medical science does not accept this physiological analysis as valid, but the ancient Ayur-vedic process of treatment is based upon these items
- Since Brahma and the other creators are nothing but small portions of a portion of You, their partial power to create does not make them God (isvara). Their consciousness of themselves as separate Lords is therefore merely false prestige. It is not valid
- Since hearing is no less an important experience or valid one than seeing, we can hear Krsna and realize His presence through sound
- Since the ingredients and the immediate cause of this material manifestation are Brahman, both of them are truth, satya; there is no validity to the expression brahma satyam jagan mithya. The world is not false
- Some propagandists say that regardless of what one does he will ultimately reach the supreme abode of the Personality of Godhead, but this is not valid
- Srila Vyasadeva at once accepts the supreme mind as the paramesvara, the supreme controller. As stated in Bhagavad-gita and all other scriptures written by Vyasadeva, that paramesvara is Krsna Himself. This is specifically validated in Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The Buddhists argue that the world is false, but this is not valid. The world is temporary, but it is not false. As long as we have the body, we must suffer the pleasures and pains of the body, even though we are not the body
- The conclusion of the Mimamsaka philosophers that pious activities will lead one to the Absolute Truth is not valid
- The idea is that any man may be given the chance to become a brahmana, but if he improperly uses the position of a brahmana without actual realization, then his elevation to the brahminical position is not valid
- The personified Vedas continued, "The view of the personalists is that the material world, although very temporary, is nevertheless not false but factual. Such transcendentalists have different arguments to establish the validity of their philosophies"
- The risks involved in such love of Godhead (parakiya-rasa) make this emotion superior to the relationship in which such risk is not involved. The validity of such risk, however, is possible only in the transcendental realm
- There is no validity in a material conception of the Lord produced by the mental speculator. Thus He remains always a mystery for the mundane scholar, even if he is vastly learned in the Vedic literatures
- There must be veda-pramana, sabda-pramana: evidence from the Vedas and from the explanatory Vedic literature. Otherwise, there is no evidence. Your statement is not valid: you cannot change the original sruti-smrti
- They may take it as "new smrti," but smrti is smrti - it is not new. In any spiritual statement, you have to give references to sruti and smrti. Otherwise, it is not valid
- To underscore the validity of mystics or devotees, the Personality of Godhead says in Bhagavad-gita (6.22) that He does not consider anything more valuable than the attainment of that transcendental state