This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Vaisnava Sannyasis"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Gold is a generator of falsity, intoxication, prostitution, enmity and violence. Under the guidance of a proper king, public leader, brahmana or sannyasi, the same gold can be utilized to reestablish the lost legs of the bull, the personality of religion
- If a brahmana is not truthful, all his claims as a brahmana at once become null and void. If a sannyasi is illicitly connected with women, all his claims as a sannyasi at once become false
- The brahmanas are the religious preceptors for all other castes, and the sannyasis are the spiritual masters for all the castes and orders of society. So also are the king and the public leaders who are responsible for the material welfare of all people
- The Mayavadi sannyasis are ekadandi-svamis, whereas the Vaisnava sannyasis are known as tridandi-svamis, or more distinctly, tridandi-gosvamis, in order to be distinguished from the Mayavadi philosophers
- They (brahmanas, sannyasis and ksatriyas) are meant for full cooperation for common welfare. Maharaja Pariksit was experienced enough to drive away Kali from his field of activities and thereby make the state receptive to spiritual enlightenment