Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Vaisnava principle" |"Vaisnava principles" |"principles of Vaisnavism"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Vaisnava Principles"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- According to Vaisnava principles everyone is welcome to accept this Krsna consciousness movement on the spiritual platform of life and thus be freed from trouble. Neither equality nor fraternity is possible on the material platform
- At every step, Lord Caitanya said, Sanatana Gosvami should give documentary evidence from the puranas. Thus the Lord gave a summary of all the topics Sanatana should include in his book on Vaisnava regulative principles
- I shall try to turn the Indians there to become sympathetic to our temple, but most of them being non-Vaisnavas, they may not take to our strict Vaisnava principles. Therefore, they are hopeless to the 80%
- Impersonalist brahmanas are always opposed to Vaisnava principles. They are envious of Vaisnavas because they do not know the goal of life
- In fact, a Vaisnava should not even accept charity or food from persons who do not follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles
- It is a very good suggestion to open the vanaprastha institute. The elderly people can live there according to the Vaisnava principles and worship the Deity and take prasada. I also want to open the Varna Ashrama College there as there is sufficient land
- Kasyapa Muni concluded, "If she (Diti) agrees to follow the rules and regulations of the Vaisnava principles, the unclean core of her heart will certainly be cleansed"
- Kasyapa Muni said: If you (Diti) deviate from this vow of following the Vaisnava principles, you will get a son who will be favorable to Indra
- One who develops the mode of goodness under the protection of Lord Visnu has the greatest chance of being liberated by following the Vaisnava principles and thus being promoted to the kingdom of God, no more to return to this miserable material world
- One who is not following Vaisnava principle, he cannot speak about Vaisnava principle. It is harmful
- The maha-bhagavata or uttama-adhikari, the devotee in the highest stage of devotional life, does not see anyone as being against the Vaisnava principles, for he regards everyone as a Vaisnava but himself
- The prostitute shaved her head clean in accordance with Vaisnava principles and stayed in that room wearing only one cloth
- The Tattvavadi sect belongs to Madhvacarya's Vaisnava community, but its behavior differs from the strict Madhvacarya Vaisnava principles
- There may be a learned brahmana-Vaisnava who can explain clearly and eradicate all doubts, but if he does not follow the Vaisnava principles, then he is not situated on a higher level
- We should be very much strictly follower of the Vaisnava principle. Vaisnava's only business is how to deliver these fallen souls. Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He appeared as a Vaisnava. The business is to deliver
- We should not allow anyone to hold any function in our temple other than on Vaisnava principle