Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"vaisnava philosophers"|"vaisnava philosopher"
Pages in category "Vaisnava Philosophers"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Because a Vaisnava philosopher is in full knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he finds no disturbance even in the material energy
- Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead has entered this cosmic manifestation in the form of His plenary expansion and caused the creation, the Vaisnava philosophers see everything in this material world in relationship with the Supreme Lord
- Mayavada philosophy explains this phenomenal world to be false, but Vaisnava philosophers do not agree. They know that the phenomenal world is a temporary manifestation, but it is not false
- Mayavadi philosophers are satisfied simply to understand Brahman to be the sum total of knowledge, but Vaisnava philosophers not only know in detail about the Supreme Personality of Godhead but also know how to approach Him directly
- The Mayavada philosophy explains this phenomenal world to be false, but Vaisnava philosophers do not agree. They know that the phenomenal world is a temporary manifestation, but it is not false
- The Mayavadis distinguish between Krsna and Krsna’s body, and therefore they do not recognize the worship of Krsna by the Vaisnava philosophers
- The Mayavadis say, brahma satyam jagan mithya: "The spirit soul is truth, and the external energy is untruth." The Vaisnava philosophers, however, do not agree with the Mayavada philosophy
- The oneness of the Mayavadi philosophers and the oneness of Vaisnava philosophers are different. The Mayavadi and Vaisnava philosophers both want to merge into the Supreme, but the Vaisnavas do not lose their identities
- The statements of the Sankara philosophy, which are the teeth of the Mayavadi philosopher, are always broken by the strong arguments of Vaisnava philosophers such as the great acaryas, especially Ramanujacarya
- The Vaisnava philosopher acknowledges the full value of this material world and knows how to utilize it properly, whereas the Mayavadi philosopher fails to do so
- The Vaisnava philosopher's view of sannyasa is not that because the world is false one must therefore give up material activities. The purpose of Vaisnava sannyasa is to utilize things as they are intended to be utilized
- The vaisnava philosopher, who is perfect in knowledge, knows that the body is made of the external energy and that the Supersoul, the Paramatma, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is sitting with the individual soul and is distinct from him
- The Vaisnava philosophers know how to utilize the temporary construction of this material world, just as a sane man knows how to utilize the temporary construction of the earthen pot
- The Vaisnava philosophers know perfectly well that the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, can never be impersonal or void, because He possesses innumerable potencies
- The Vaisnava philosophers use a very appropriate example, comparing this material world to an earthen pot. When we see an earthen pot, it does not at once disappear and turn into something else
- Vaisnava philosophers conclude that the living entity is simply a small sample of the original Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Vaisnava philosophers do not accept sayujya-mukti to be within the category of mukti. According to them, mukti means transferal to the loving service of the Lord from one's position of serving maya
- Vaisnava philosophers do not accept the different manifestations of the energy of the Supreme Lord as false; they accept them as nondifferent from the Supreme Personality of Godhead because they are a display of His diverse energies
- Vaisnava philosophers say that the Absolute Truth God is described as nirguna because He has no material qualities. This is not to say that He has no spiritual qualities
- Vaisnava philosophers say that the cosmic creation is not false but temporary. It is separated from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but since it is wonderfully created by the energy of the Lord, to say that it is false is blasphemous
- Vaisnava philosophers understand that after the body dies they are going to have a transcendental, spiritual body in which to associate with Narayana