Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Upstart"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- After the departure of Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead and supreme ruler of everyone, these upstarts have flourished, our protector being gone. Therefore I myself shall take up this matter and punish them. Just witness my power
- An upstart living being who commits offenses by torturing those who are offenseless shall be directly uprooted by me, even though he be a denizen of heaven with armor and decorations
- The appearance of the Lord is manifested for the annihilation of the upstarts
- The reigning king should be a pious, chivalrous devotee of the Lord and fear personified for the upstarts. He must also leave an heir apparent equally qualified to rule over the innocent citizens
- The smiling face of the Lord is the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and there are many upstarts who at once try to begin with the Tenth Canto and especially with the five chapters which delineate the rasa-lila of the Lord
- This child (Pariksit) will be the father of kings who will be like sages. For world peace and for the sake of religion, he will be the chastiser of the upstarts and the quarrelsome
- We cannot follow an upstart, manufacturing some song, manufacturing some ideas. We cannot follow that. What is authorized song, we shall sing. What is authorized method, we shall follow
- We cannot follow asadhu-marga. We must follow sadhu-marga. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. We cannot follow an upstart, manufacturing some song, manufacturing some ideas. We cannot follow that
- Wise kings can become chastisers of upstarts and uprooters of Kali, or quarrelsome elements