undoing | undoes | undone
Pages in category "Undone"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I (Yudhisthira) have killed many friends of women, and I have thus caused enmity to such an extent that it is not possible to undo it by material welfare work
- It is also stated (in CC Madhya 18.37, quoted from the Fifth Wave of Bhakti-ratnakara), phaguya laiya keha ganthi khuli’ dila - With a phaguya They (Radha and Krsna) undid the knot - For this reason the village is known as Ganthuli
- Material entanglement is no problem; if Krishna was not so powerful that He can easily undo our material entanglement then there would be no need to follow the path of Krishna Consciousness
- Maya Danava said: What has been destined by the Supreme Lord for oneself, for others, or for both oneself and others cannot be undone anywhere or by anyone, whether one be a demigod, a demon, a human being or anyone else
- The work which is entrusted to you, or the work in which you are now engaged, that is not to be undone. You work as you are doing. But you engage your, the result of your work or life for the matter of sacrificing for the Supreme Lord
- This knot (between man and woman) is very difficult to undo, even though a man and woman separate either for the principles of varnasrama or simply to get a divorce
- You (Vyasadeva) have fully delineated the subject of impersonal Brahman as well as the knowledge derived therefrom. Why should you be despondent in spite of all this, thinking that you are undone, my (Narada Muni) dear prabhu?
- You are one without a second, and therefore in You contradictions like doing and not doing, happiness and distress, are not contradictory. Your potency is so great that it can do and undo anything as You like