This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► God Is Never Disturbed (2 P)
- ► Not Disturbed (3 C, 104 P)
Pages in category "Undisturbed"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- A son inherits the property of his father. Similarly, when the devotee is fully Krsna conscious, undisturbed by dualities, he is sure that he will return home, back to Godhead, just as one inherits his father's property
- A truly Krsna conscious person, always absorbed in transcendence, in constant undisturbed meditation on his worshipable Lord, is as steady as a lamp in a windless place
- Although I am (Sri Caitanya) a sannyasi, My mind is sometimes perturbed when I see a woman. But Ramananda Raya is greater than Me, for he is always undisturbed, even when he touches a woman
- Apparently Prahlada Maharaja was placed in circumstances in which he was always tortured by his father (Hiranyakasipu). In such material conditions, one cannot have an undisturbed mind
- If one is always able to fix his mind on Krsna in devotional service, it is very easy for him to remain in an undisturbed transcendental trance, or in samadhi
- Indra was surprised to see that Vrtrasura, undisturbed, was fixed in devotional service to the Lord, for such a mentality is impossible for a demon. However, by the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, anyone can become an exalted devotee
- It is said that one result is obtained by worshiping the supreme cause of all causes and that another result is obtained by worshiping what is not supreme. All this is heard from the undisturbed authorities, who clearly explained it
- It is said that the mudhas deride the Personality of Godhead because they do not have complete knowledge from the undisturbed acarya. One who is disturbed by the whirlpool of material energy is not qualified to become an acarya
- Just as no one can check the sunshine from spreading all over the universe, no one could check the influence and reign of King Prthu, which would remain undisturbed as long as he lived
- Just as the sun-god expands his shining rays up to the Arctic region without impedance, the influence of King Prthu will cover all tracts of land up to the Arctic region and will remain undisturbed as long as he lives
- Maharaja Pariksit was awarded all material amenities and an undisputed kingdom in which to enjoy the undisturbed position of king, but by the grace of the Lord he was able to give up all connections with material attachment
- Maharaja Pariksit's behavior, his remaining patient even at the last point of his life, his undisturbed condition of mind, is an example of reservation. This is one of the characteristics of a devotee who has developed ecstatic love for Krsna
- Mucukunda continued, "Nor do I wish to meditate upon Your localized aspect of Paramatma, for I know that simply by taking shelter of You, I shall become completely peaceful and undisturbed"
- My dear Lord, Your abode is visuddha-sattva, always undisturbed by the material qualities, and the activities there are in transcendental loving service unto Your feet
- No one can be undisturbed unless he is perfectly spiritually realized, at which time one neither hankers nor laments for anything
- Now my (Maharaja Kulasekhara's) mind is undisturbed, and I am quite healthy. If I die immediately, thinking of Your lotus feet, then I am sure that my performance of Your devotional service will become perfect
- O best of the demigods, how can the body of a daughter remain undisturbed when she hears that some festive event is taking place in her father's house?
- O great sage (Narada Muni), time annihilates everything in due course, so how is it that this subject matter, which happened prior to this day of Brahma, is still fresh in your memory, undisturbed by time?
- O Narada, O great sage, the great thinkers can know Him when completely freed from all material hankerings and when sheltered under undisturbed conditions of the senses. Otherwise, by untenable arguments, all is distorted, and the Lord disappears
- One achieves the success of life when he understands the constitutional position of his self and is undisturbed by the conditions created by material nature
- One becomes undisturbed and non-envious in full transcendental loving service to the Lord; and one makes friendship with the devotees of the Lord who are situated in faithful service to Him
- One is called undisturbed who goes to an unknown, remote place and, freed from all obligations, quits his material body when it has become useless
- One must become dhira, or undisturbed by the modes of material nature. The process of yoga may be practiced by one who is free from the agitation of these modes
- One should be undisturbed in mind. A man who is always disturbed in mind, he cannot perform yoga. That is not possible
- Self-realization is obstructed by such undue affection for family, and if anyone is at all able to forget such a relation, he is called undisturbed, or dhira
- Since she (Vaidarbhi) did not arrange her hair, it became entangled and twisted in locks. Although she remained always near her husband (Malayadhvaja), she was as silent and unagitated as the flame of an undisturbed fire
- Since the Lord knows how to adjust everything, the best course is to depend upon Him and do one's duty in devotional service to the Lord. In all circumstances, one should be undisturbed by duality
- System of hearing from undisturbed authorities
- The bona fide spiritual master, who has also heard the sruti-mantras, or Vedic knowledge, from his undisturbed acarya, never presents anything that is not mentioned in the Vedic literature
- The business of the asuras is to disturb the suras, the devotees and brahmanas, but at the time of Krsna's appearance these devotees and brahmanas were undisturbed
- The conjugal love of Radha-Krsna is never disturbed by any personal consideration. The undisturbed nature of the conjugal love between Radha and Krsna is described thus
- The conviction that Krsna is all in all is established when one hears the transcendental message from the undisturbed acarya with faith and love. One who has no faith in or love for Lord Krsna cannot be convinced of this simple truth
- The custom is that a girl should be married aksata-yoni, that is, with her virginity undisturbed. A girl should never bear a child before her marriage
- The duty of the sane person is to be undisturbed by worldly calamities, which are sure to happen in all circumstances
- The energy of the Lord is like a fathomless ocean that remains undisturbed in all circumstances. It is shoreless, without beginning or end; therefore the process which directly manifests from this energy is omnipotent
- The introspective man is always indifferent to materialistic happiness and distress. He goes on with his self-realization activities undisturbed by material reactions
- The opulences of devotees are fixed because devotees are eternally fixed in the Vaikuntha atmosphere, which is called santa-rupa because it is in the mode of pure goodness, undisturbed by the modes of passion and ignorance
- The perfect disciple must be like Arjuna, and the spiritual master must be as good as the Lord Himself. This is the process of learning vidya (knowledge) from the dhira (the undisturbed)
- The queens said, "Dear kurari bird, now it is very late at night. Everyone is sleeping. The whole world is now calm and peaceful. At this time, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is sleeping, although His knowledge is undisturbed by any circumstances"
- The real qualification of the liberated soul is that he remains Krsna conscious, undisturbed by the actions and reactions of the material energy
- The sages said, "We (the sages) awarded Romaharsana Suta an undisturbed duration of life. Under the circumstances, since Your Lordship (Balarama) has killed him without knowing all these facts, we think that Your action is equal to killing a brahmana"
- The servant always remains subordinate to the master, and this relationship is eternal and undisturbed. As soon as the servant feels like becoming the master, he falls into maya. Thus it is by misuse of free will that one falls under the influence of maya
- The so-called yoga societies in big cities may be successful in earning material benefit, but they are not at all suitable for the actual practice of yoga. One who is not self-controlled and whose mind is not undisturbed cannot practice meditation
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is that in the internal energy, or in the spiritual world, all the opulences are undisturbed, whereas in the external or material energy, all the opulences are temporary manifestations
- The system of hearing from undisturbed authorities is approved in this mantra. Unless one hears from a bona fide acarya, who is never disturbed by the changes of the material world, one cannot have the real key to transcendental knowledge
- They (inhabitants) were not only economically well-to-do, but also physically fit and undisturbed by supernatural power, by enmity from other living beings and by disturbance of bodily and mental agonies
- They create some religion to derive some material benefit as they create political organization for mutual undisturbed sense gratification
- This example of Maharaja Pariksit's behavior, his remaining patient even at the last point of his life, his undisturbed condition of mind, is an example of reservation
- This mantra states that the instructions of vidya (knowledge) must be acquired from a dhira. A dhira is one who is not disturbed by material illusion. No one can be undisturbed unless he is perfectly spiritually realized
- Those who have been trained for abstinence in material pleasures are called dhira, or men undisturbed by the senses
- To keep Kunti's virginity undisturbed, the sun-god arranged to give her a child that came from her ear, and therefore the child was known as Karna
- When a bumblebee enters the opening of a lotus flower and drinks its honey, it is fully protected by the petals of the lotus. The bee is undisturbed by sunshine and other external influences
- When a person is undisturbed even in the presence of various causes of disturbance, he is called reserved and perseverant
- When one is undisturbed by material circumstances, he should be understood to be on the transcendental stage, above the reactions of the three modes of material nature
- When the devotee is fully Krsna conscious, undisturbed by dualities, he is sure that he will return home, back to Godhead, just as one inherits his father's property
- When the particles of water from the waves of the Yamuna, the lakes and the waterfalls touched the bodies of the inhabitants of Vrndavana, they automatically felt a cooling effect. Therefore they were practically undisturbed by the summer season
- Within these three worlds, who is so undisturbed that he can remain steady as You manipulate Your different energies
- Without difficulty one can sit down anywhere, especially on the bank of the Ganges, Yamuna or any other sacred river, devise a sitting place or cottage, plant a tulasi tree, and before the tulasi chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra undisturbed