Category:Understanding Our Constitutional Position
Vedabase query: understanding or understand or understood or understands and "constitutional position"
Pages in category "Understanding Our Constitutional Position"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- One can understand the mental or conscious position of a living entity by the activities of two kinds of senses - the knowledge-acquiring senses and the executive senses
- One does not know that this consciousness, that "I shall become the master," is the cause of his suffering. This philosophy has to be understood. Because constitutionally we are all servants
- One understands his constitutional position by knowledge and vairagya, renunciation
- One who has actually come to understand one's constitutional position as an eternal servitor of the Lord gives up all engagements save working in Krsna consciousness
- One who understands his real constitutional position as the eternal servitor of the Lord becomes qualified to enter into the Vaikuntha planets, where there is neither material, miserable life nor the influence of time and death
- The physician first of all diagnose that what is the disease; then he gives medicine. Similarly, first of all you ascertain what is your constitutional position. You try to understand. That is the beginning everywhere. That is Vedic literature
- The soul is above all - namely, the sense objects, the senses, the mind and the intelligence. Therefore, directly understanding the constitutional position of the soul is the solution of the whole problem
- This Krsna philosophy, Krsna consciousness movement, is to teach people to understand what is the constitutional position of the living entity
- We do not know what is the constitutional position of Krsna and what is my constitutional position. That is called sambandha-jna. My relationship with Krsna. Everyone of us has got a relationship
- When we come to spiritual activities, we find that these are also divided into two: namely, understanding of one's own self (or one's constitutional position), and the truth regarding the Supreme Personality of Godhead