unconquerable | unconquered
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Unconquerable"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- All the sages uttered with great respect: O unconquerable enjoyer of all sacrifices, all glories and all victories unto You
- As a fort commander very easily conquers invading plunderers, by taking shelter of a wife one can conquer the senses, which are unconquerable in the other social orders
- As long as one's mind remains an unconquered enemy, one has to serve the dictations of lust, anger, avarice, illusion, etc. But when the mind is conquered, one voluntarily agrees to abide by the dictation of the Personality of Godhead
- As the ruler of the entire universe, Emperor Bharata had the opulences of a great kingdom and unconquerable soldiers. His sons and family had seemed to him to be his entire life
- King Khatvanga was unconquerable in any fight. Requested by the demigods to join them in fighting the demons, he won victory, and the demigods, being very pleased, wanted to give him a benediction
- Krishna is so kind that although he is ajit, unconquerable, He can be possessed by the devotee. From love He allows this
- O mother of the demigods, in My opinion almost all the chiefs of the demons are now unconquerable, for they are being protected by brahmanas, whom the SL always favors. Thus the use of power against them now will not at all be a source of happiness
- O supreme unconquerable Lord (Kamadeva), when they become absorbed in thoughts of material enjoyment, Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, as well as other demigods and demons, undergo severe penances and austerities to receive my (Laksmi's) benedictions
- O supreme unconquerable Lord, when they become absorbed in thoughts of material enjoyment, Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, as well as other demigods and demons, undergo severe penances and austerities to receive my benedictions
- O unconquerable one, when You spoke about bhagavata-dharma, which is the uncontaminated religious system for achieving the shelter of Your lotus feet, that was Your victory
- That great archer the King of Kasi, the great fighter Sikhandi, Dhrstadyumna, Virata & the unconquerable Satyaki, Drupada, the sons of Draupadi, & the others, such as the son of Subhadra, greatly armed, blew their respective conchshells. BG 1.16.18 - 1972
- That great archer the King of Kasi, the great fighter Sikhandi, Dhrstadyumna, Virata, the unconquerable Satyaki, Drupada, the sons of Draupadi, and the others, O King, such as the mighty-armed son of Subhadra, all blew their respective conchshells
- The dust of His lotus feet is therefore the crown of unconquerable soldiers. May those lotus feet, which are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, be the object of my worship
- The hair on the demon's body and his beard and moustache were the color of melted copper, and his eyes were piercing like the midday sun. He appeared unconquerable, as if holding the three worlds on the points of his blazing trident
- To be influential in battle, unconquerable, patient, challenging and charitable, to control the bodily necessities, to be forgiving, to be attached to the brahminical nature and to be always jolly and truthful - these are the symptoms of the ksatriya