Krsna Is Unconquerable
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Unconquerable (16 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Unconquerable"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Brahma said, "By Your (Krsna's) own grace only, You become revealed to a devotee. You are unconquerable by any other means. Speculative knowledge without any trace of devotional service is simply a useless waste of time in the search for You"
- Brahma said, "O Lord, a devotee who abandons the path of empiric philosophical speculation aimed at merging in the existence of the Supreme and engages himself in hearing Your glories, can conquer Your sympathy and mercy even though You are unconquerable"
- By the grace of Lord Krsna, Maharaja Pariksit was able to receive the mercy of such a personality as Sukadeva Gosvami, and thus he was able to know the actual position of the unconquerable Lord
- Knowing that no one could conquer Krsna, who would certainly emerge victorious, she (Rukmini) addressed Him as Ajita, "the unconquerable Lord"
- Krishna is so kind that although he is ajit, unconquerable, He can be possessed by the devotee. From love He allows this. This is the great position of the devotee
- Krsna is unconquered, but simply by your humble receptive process, you will conquer over Krsna
- The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also
- The Supreme Godhead is unconquerable; no one can conquer the Lord. But He voluntarily accepts subordination to the devotional qualities of His devotees. For example, Lord Krsna accepted subordination to the control of mother Yasoda
- The word ajita is significant here. The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also