Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unbearable | unbearably
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bear (as in carries) (5 C, 48 P)
Pages in category "Unbearable"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A blind eye has no use for seeing, but it is simply unbearably painful. The King therefore thought himself very unfortunate to have such a bad son
- A person who tolerates all kinds of troubles, even though such troubles appear to be unbearable, is called forbearing
- As in the darkness of night every moment appears to be a long duration of time, so while You were gone every moment appeared to us like millions of years. Your separation is completely unbearable to us
- If people become irreligious or not spiritual, the burden of the world becomes heavier, unbearable
- In this material world there are many envious people. There is the tax-exacting government, which is compared to an owl, and there are invisible crickets that create unbearable sounds
- Incessantly covered with germs and insects biting him all over his body, Gopala Capala felt unbearable pain. His entire body burned in distress
- O elevated demigods, at the time of death, severe, unbearable pain takes away the consciousness of all living entities who have accepted material bodies
- O My Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, O friend of the helpless! You are the only ocean of mercy! Because I (Bilvamangala Thakura) have not met You, My inauspicious days and nights have become unbearable. I do not know how I shall pass the time
- Siva-jvara said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I beg to submit that I have been very greatly chastised by the release of Your Narayana-jvara, which is certainly very cooling yet at the same time severely dangerous and unbearable for all of us"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Of all kinds of distress, what is the most painful?" Sri Ramananda Raya replied, "Apart from separation from the devotee of Krsna, I know of no unbearable unhappiness"
- The child Krsna, therefore, squeezed Putana's breast so severely that in unbearable pain she had to assume her original body and fell to the ground
- The conditioned jiva suffers from the material disease - the miseries of birth, death, old age and disease. When this suffering becomes unbearable, he looks for help
- The purport is that when Krsna was engaged with Radharani, the cowherd boys headed by Subala were feeling great separation, and that was unbearable for them
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead sometimes puts a devotee to severe tests that are almost unbearable. One could hardly even live under the conditions forced upon Bali Maharaja
- There are many who visit the temple to see Lord Jagannatha regularly every day, and for them His retirement after the bathing ceremony is unbearable
- There are two kinds of burdens. There is the burden of the beast and the burden of love. The burden of the beast is unbearable, but the burden of love is a source of pleasure
- There is still the great strength of the Yadu dynasty, born of Myself, which may be a more unbearable burden
- This statement (Your (Krsna's) separation is completely unbearable to us) shows how popular Krsna was all over the country
- This was unbearable to the ten-headed Ravana, who considered himself a great hero and could not tolerate Kartaviryarjuna's power
- When Vasudeva was sustaining the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead within his heart, he appeared just like the glowing sun, whose shining rays are always unbearable and scorching to the common man
- Whenever Bhima was on the battlefield, his steps on the path and the wonderful playing of his club were unbearable for the enemy
- Wherever he went he immediately saw following him the unbearable fire of the Sudarsana cakra