"two things"|"two thing"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Two Things"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- First of all show your capacity that you have managed these two things very nicely. Why there should be complaint? How you can solve it? And why the temples should be maintained by collection of the BBT? It is meant for printing and constructing temples
- From my life I experience, when I was very little child six or seven years old, I was very much fond of Krsna. And I got the opportunity of this two things. Although my father was not very rich, but he was pure Vaisnava
- If a child is trained properly in Krishna Consciousness, he will never go away. That means he must have two things, love and education
- If you are actually serious to go back to home, back to Godhead, then be very, very, very cautious from these two things: possessing…, desire for possessions, woman and riches
- In the human form of life, one must learn these two things - how to become detached from the material world and how to acquire full knowledge in spiritual life
- In whichever species of life I have taken birth, compelled by the force of my own activities, I have very painfully experienced two things, namely separation from my beloved and meeting with what is not wanted
- Inquiry must be guided by two things: submission and seva
- It is not by mundane scholarship: "I think it is like that." Who are you? You are thinking like that? No. That is not the process.Two things must be there. First of all pranipata, and the other side, seva, and the middle, pariprasna
- It is not that Krsna is sending them. He is making his own path clear, either back to home, back to Godhead, or glide down to the darkest region of hell. Two things are there, and that opportunity is in the human form of life
- Politics means two things. The state, government, what is that? Government gives protection to the good citizen, and those who are rogues, punish them. Law and order. Two things are there: maintenance and law and order
- Promise that "I shall not talk anything except Krsna's message," and if you promise that "I shall not take anything which is not offered to Krsna," these two things, this prasadam and chanting, will make you perfect to understand Krsna
- Sat and asat. These two things are side by side. Just like there is darkness and there is light, you can see merging in the sunlight. You'll see, one side is light, and one side is dark. Similarly, sat and asat, they are existing side by side
- Since He is absolute, He can appear Himself in the picture of His glorification, the two things being identical
- So two things... Simply reading will not help us. When we shall be able to preach the reading matter
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu introduced these two things, sankirtana and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- That is Krsna's business, to give protection to the right person and to chastise the wrong person, two things required, side by side
- The chief aim of life is to get rid of all miseries and enjoy happiness, but these two things cannot be realized by fruitive activity
- The Lord (Caitanya) replied, "You should engage yourself in the service of the servants of Krsna and always chant the holy name of Krsna. If you do these two things, you will very soon attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet"
- The more you are inclined to render service, the more the spiritual truth becomes revealed. And two things: if you are not inquisitive, don't bother yourself to have a guru. Useless. There is no need. Tasmad gurum prapadyeta (SB 11.3.21)
- There are two things, prakrti and purusa. The purusa is the enjoyer, and prakrti is the enjoyed. Or, in other words, purusa is the predominator and prakrti is predominated. So we are prakrti
- There are two things, superior and inferior, everywhere, but in the eyes of God, Krsna, there is no such thing, superior or inferior. He's superior, and everything is superior. This should be understood
- There are two things. One material, one spiritual. Spiritually, India is happy, those who are actually spiritualists. But materially, India is unhappy
- There must be two sides, service and surrender, and in the middle there must be question. Otherwise there is no question and answer. Two things must be there: service and surrender
- This Krsna consciousness, or bhakti, devotional service, means to develop attachment for Krsna and in the same proportion develop detachment for material sense gratification. Two things cannot go on
- Those who have realized the Absolute Truth, they have concluded that the matter has no permanent existence and spirit soul has no annihilation. These two things would be understood
- To become a pure devotee of Lord Krsna, two things are very much essential, namely having a chance to be born in the family of a devotee and having the blessings of a bona fide spiritual master. By the grace of Lord Krsna, Pariksit had both opportunities
- Two things must be there—jnana and vairagya. I have already explained that actually our aim of life, human life, is to acquire knowledge and vairagya. Simply talking of knowledge is useless. There must be vairagya also
- Two things must go on in parallel lines. One side, a person should cultivate Krsna consciousness and, another side, he should try to give up all the unwanted things
- Two things. Without being representative of Krsna, nobody can become spiritual master. Krsna-sakti vina nahe tara pravartana. Without being empowered by Krsna, nobody can preach, nobody can become a spiritual master
- We have created dharma in two categories: one for enjoyment and one for renouncement. Both these things have to be given up. Neither enjoyment, nor renouncement. Then what is this philosophy? The philosophy is that you cannot renounce anything
- With only these two things, cows and grain, humanity can solve its eating problem
- Without temple worship, you cannot keep yourself pure and clean. The two things must go on, parallel. Then there is success