Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tumult | tumultuous | tumultuously
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tumultuous Sound (36 P)
Pages in category "Tumultuous"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- In the Vaikunthas there are airplanes, but they make no tumultuous sounds. Material airplanes are not at all safe: they can fall down and crash at any time, for matter is imperfect in every respect
- In your city there is always congregational chanting of the holy name. A tumultuous uproar of music, singing and dancing is always going on
- Laksmana said, "As soon as I placed my garland on the neck of the Lord, there sounded immediately the combined vibration of mrdangas, pataha and anaka drums, conchshells, kettledrums and other instruments, causing a tumultuous sound"
- Laksmana said, "My dear Draupadi, when I accepted Lord Krsna as my worshipable husband and He accepted me as His maidservant, there was a tumultuous roaring among the disappointed princes"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced and chanted all around the platform, and as the holy name of Hari roared tumultuously, the whole universe became filled with the vibration
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, after sending Sanatana to Vrndavana, returned to Jagannatha Puri, because the city of Varanasi was always full of tumultuous crowds
- Suddenly, all of you created a great tumult and picked Me up and brought Me back here. Where now is the river Yamuna? Where is Vrndavana? Where are Krsna and the gopis? You have broken My happy dream
- The congregational chanting made a tumultuous roar that filled the sky. All the inhabitants of Jagannatha Puri came to see the kirtana
- The crowd made a tumultuous vibration, chanting "Jaya Gauracandra! Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya!" Then the people began to chant, "Wonderful! Wonderful"
- The education cultivated by so-called learned scholars who do not believe these statements of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is like the tumultuous croaking of frogs
- The Lord's (Varahadeva's) resounding voice was tumultuous and echoed horribly in all directions as an open threat to all demons who might challenge His omnipotency
- The sporting pastimes in the water began, and everyone started splashing water back and forth. In the tumultuous showers of water, no one could be certain which party was winning and which was losing. This sporting water fight increased unlimitedly
- There was a tumultuous noise as they all chanted the holy names "Hari" and "Krsna." Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- There was a tumultuous roaring all over the universe in the societies of the demigods of different planets because Sati was the daughter of Daksa, the greatest of all kings, and the wife of Lord Siva, the greatest of all demigods
- When everything was arranged, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated His mother and then started for Jagannatha Puri. In the house of Advaita Acarya there arose tumultuous crying
- When Prakasananda Sarasvati, who was staying nearby, heard this tumultuous chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, he and his disciples immediately came to see the Lord
- When Sati annihilated her body in anger, there was a tumultuous roar all over the universe. Why had Sati, the wife of the most respectable demigod, Lord Siva, quit her body in such a manner?
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was apparently in an angry mood and chastising His devotees, many thousands of people outside loudly cried in a tumultuous voice, "All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- When the great sages and thinkers who are residents of Janaloka, Tapoloka and Satyaloka heard the tumultuous voice of Lord Boar, which was the all-auspicious sound of the all-merciful Lord, they chanted auspicious chants from the three Vedas
- While Brahma was deliberating with his sons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, roared tumultuously like a great mountain
- Why would Krsna appear in the Age of Kali? Foolish people who are mistaken are simply causing agitation and making a tumult