Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
treasurer | treasurers | treasurer's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Treasure (2 C, 52 P)
Pages in category "Treasurer"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After consulting with Raghava Pandita, he secretly delivered one hundred gold coins and about seven tolas of gold into the hand of Nityananda Prabhu's treasurer
- As far as Krsna's enjoyment is concerned, it is stated that the ornaments which decorated the bodies of Krsna and His queens were beyond the dreams of Kuvera, the treasurer of the heavenly kingdom
- As treasurer of the branch, you will sign the checks of our banking account there jointly along with the president or secretary
- At that time, while Krsna, Balarama and the damsels were so much absorbed, almost in madness, a demoniac associate of Kuvera (the treasurer of the heavenly planets) appeared on the scene
- At your earliest convenience, please submit to me a list of the names of the devotees who are filling the following offices: President, Secretary, and Treasurer in your center
- I have already written you one letter of thanks for your taking care of the Vrindaban temple. I note that you are reducing the expenses, but why did the Treasurer leave? Even if you restricted the spending, then why did he leave?
- I want that all centers follow the following procedure for handling the money. Whatever income is there, every cent must be given to the treasurer
- In these valleys (of Mount Meru), the treasurer of the gods, Kuvera, surrounded by beautiful women and praised by the Siddhas, generally enjoys pleasure
- Karandhara Prabhu is the Treasurer of the BTG and BKF so you may immediately clear your accounts with him, and this will be a serious responsibility upon you
- Kuvera was the treasurer of the demigods, a very responsible man, and Nalakuvara and Manigriva were two of his sons. And yet they became so animalistic and irresponsible that they could not understand, due to intoxication, that they were naked
- Kuvera, the treasurer of the demigods, is fabulously rich. Thus Lord Siva's association with the Kumaras and Kuvera indicates that he has all transcendental and material opulences
- Kuvera, the treasurer of the demigods, is in charge of the northern part of the universe
- Kuvera, the treasurer of the demigods, presented the art of attaining the eight perfectional stages of material opulence
- Kuvera, the treasurer of the demigods, whose only business is to supply immense riches to persons within this materialistic world, is described as the king of kings because unless one is blessed by Kuvera one cannot become a king
- The leader of the Yaksas and Raksasas is Kuvera, the master treasurer of the demigods, and he is a representation of the Supreme Lord
- The money matters should be dealt with the president, secretary and the treasurer, three men
- The president, secretary and treasurer (of Calcutta) elected by the members of the center cannot be changed at least for one year; better to continue it for three years. All combined together should be responsible for keeping correct accounts
- The two great demigods Nalakuvara and Manigriva were sons of the treasurer of the demigods, Kuvera, who was a great devotee of Lord Siva. By the grace of Lord Siva, Kuvera’s material opulences had no limit
- The two sons of Kuvera (the treasurer of the demigods) were puffed up on account of the opulence of their father, and so once on a heavenly planet they were enjoying themselves in a lake with some naked damsels of heaven
- They said, "Gopinatha Pattanayaka, the brother of Ramananda Raya, has always been a treasurer for the government"
- We have got about twenty GBC's for looking after the whole world affair, and above the GBC, I am there, and under the GBC's there are presidents, treasurers, secretaries in each and every center
- When Krsna and the queens engaged themselves in these pastimes, it seemed as if the heavenly king Yaksaraja were engaged in pastimes with his many wives. (Yaksaraja is also known as Kuvera and is considered the treasurer of the heavenly kingdom)