Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
treasure | treasured | treasures |"treasuries"|"treasury"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treasure"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A king is always protected by seven elements - his instructor (svami or guru), his ministers, his kingdom, his fort, his treasury, his royal order and his friends
- A king is not alone. He first has his spiritual master, the supreme guide. Then come his ministers, his kingdom, his fortifications, his treasury, his system of law and order, and his friends or allies
- After entering Lanka, the monkey soldiers, led by chiefs like Sugriva, Nila and Hanuman, occupied all the sporting houses, granaries, treasuries, palace doorways, city gates, assembly houses, palace frontages and even the resting houses of the pigeons
- After sending a confidential account to the government treasury, the caudhuri brought the minister in charge. The caudhuri came, wanting to arrest Hiranya dasa, but Hiranya dasa had left home. Therefore the caudhuri arrested Raghunatha dasa
- Although being assured of his father's treasure, the poor man cannot acquire this treasure by such knowledge alone. Therefore the astrologer had to inform him of the means whereby he could actually find the treasure
- Ambarisa gave up all attachment to household affairs, wives, children, friends and relatives, to the best of powerful elephants, to beautiful chariots, carts, horses and inexhaustible jewels, and to ornaments, garments and an inexhaustible treasury
- An irresponsible king takes the royal position to be his personal property and misuses his treasury for sense gratification
- Brahma is the trustworthy representative of the Supreme Lord. Therefore when he again asked for the treasure of Vedic knowledge, the Lord fulfilled his desire
- By the words of the astrologer, the poor man's connection with the treasure was established. Similarly, the Vedic literature advises us that our real connection is with Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) is exactly like a well wishing father who does not give much wealth into the hand of his immature son, but who, when the son is grown up and knows how to spend money, gives him the whole treasury house
- He liberated the universe by preaching sankirtana. Thus the people of the world received the treasure of love of Godhead through the mercy of Sri Advaita
- He who has accepted as everything the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu and Advaita Prabhu can attain this transcendental treasure
- I accept service from my disciples on behalf of Krishna. Just like a tax collector must collect for the treasury, not for himself
- I have thus explained the Lord's meeting with Vallabha Bhatta. By hearing of this incident, one can achieve the treasure of love for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- I want that my disciples like you and others should take this task very seriously to give the world the access to this great treasure of Vaisnava literature by producing innumerable books and small booklets
- If you dig on the northern side, there is a big black snake that will devour you if you attempt to dig up the treasure
- If you dig on the western side, there is a ghost who will create such a disturbance that your hands will not even touch the treasure
- If you dig up a small quantity of dirt on the eastern side, your hands will immediately touch the pot of treasure
- In Kali-yuga, however, the king or government has no well-protected treasury, and the only means of circulation is currency notes made of paper. Thus in times of distress the government artificially inflates the currency by simply printing papers
- In Kali-yuga, the king or government has no well-protected treasury, and the only means of circulation is currency notes made of paper
- In these valleys, the treasurer of the gods, Kuvera, surrounded by beautiful women and praised by the Siddhas, generally enjoys pleasure. Kardama Muni also, surrounded by the beautiful damsels and his wife, went there and enjoyed for many, many years
- In this chapter I have to some extent described the essence of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya at the end. If I die in the meantime and cannot describe them in detail, at least the devotees will have this transcendental treasure
- In this way he induces one to eat more than necessary, and then he directly criticizes him, saying, 'You eat so much. How much money do you have in your treasury'
- It is like a charitable person who opens his treasury for distribution and who does not discriminate whether the charity is needed or not. He gives in charity openhandedly
- Just as a poor man becomes happy upon receiving some treasure, when one attains to devotional service, his material pains are automatically vanquished
- Just as the king has the right to keep his treasury confidential and secret, the people should also keep their individual earnings a secret. There is no fault in such dealings
- Just as the words of the astrologer Sarvajna gave news of the poor man's treasure, the Vedic literatures advise one about Krsna consciousness when one is inquisitive to know why he is in a distressed material condition
- O devotees! O you who are free from all sins! Let me inquire from you about that which is supremely auspicious for all living entities. Pure devotee's association for even half a moment in this material world is the greatest treasure for human society
- O people of the world, worship the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all respects. Only in this way will you achieve the nectarean treasure of ecstatic love for Krsna
- One who hears this narration with faith and devotion attains the treasure of love of Godhead at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- One will find that by reading one page after another, an immense treasure of knowledge in art, science, literature, philosophy and religion will be revealed, and ultimately, by reading this one book, KRSNA, love of Godhead will fructify
- One's kingdom, military power, treasury, servants, ministers, friends and relatives are all causes of fear, illusion, lamentation and distress. They are like a gandharva-nagara, a nonexistent palace that one imagines to exist in the forest
- People from the three worlds used to come visit Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Anyone who saw Him received the transcendental treasure of love for Krsna
- Prthu Maharaja said: My dear brahmanas (the four Kumaras), my life, wife, children, home, furniture and household paraphernalia, my kingdom, strength, land and especially my treasury are all offered unto you
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God. Not considering whether one is a proper or improper recipient, He gives His treasure to anyone and everyone. Thus He is the most munificent
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "At first My mind somehow achieved the treasure of Krsna, but it again lost Him"
- The astrologer said, 'The treasure is in this place, but if you dig toward the southern side, the wasps and drones will rise, and you will not get your treasure'
- The astrologer said, The treasure is in this place, but if you dig toward the southern side, the wasps and drones will rise, and you will not get your treasure
- The government failed to change the hearts of the citizens from indulging in sinful life, so instead of losing the taxes they collect to inflate the treasury, they have decided to manufacture liquor to supply to the citizens who hanker after it
- The most munificent Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Gaurakrsna, distributed to everyone - even the lowest of men - His own confidential treasury in the form of the nectar of love of Himself and the holy name
- The mystic yogi of My mind has assumed the name Mahabaula and made disciples of My ten senses. Thus My mind has gone to Vrndavana, leaving aside the home of My body and the great treasure of material enjoyment
- This brief description is an elaboration of the ultimate goal of life. Indeed, this is the fifth and ultimate goal, which is beyond the platform of liberation. It is called krsna-prema-dhana, the treasure of love for Krsna
- This Gopala Cakravarti lived in Bengal. His duty as chief tax collector was to collect 1,200,000 coins to deposit in the treasury of the emperor
- To maintain all the household affairs, one has to increase the bank balance and be careful about the treasury house
- Treasure of love for Krsna
- Water is urgently needed after the summer season, and thus the clouds are just like a rich man who, in times of need, distributes his money even to the point of exhausting his whole treasury
- When somehow or other uttered even once by a living entity, the holy name awards him liberation. The holy name of Krsna is the highest nectar. It is my very life and my (Sanatana Gosvami's) only treasure
- Where one's treasures are, there also is one's heart