Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
traverse | traversed | traverses | traversing
Pages in category "Traverse"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A Krsna conscious person who has realized God, he is samah sarvesu bhutesu, he's equal to all living entities. He'll feel pain even for cutting a tree. He'll feel pain, he'll feel pain even he traverses over an ant
- After traversing a very long distance, the brothers (Krsna and Balarama) pretended to become tired. To mitigate Their weariness, They climbed up a mountain many miles above sea level
- Akrura was thrilled with expectations of seeing the very lotus feet which are worshiped by great demigods like Brahma, Narada and Lord Siva, which traverse the ground of Vrndavana, and which touch the breasts of the gopis, covered with tinges of kunkuma
- Amsuman, the grandson of Maharaja Sagara, was ordered by the King to search for the horse. Following the same path traversed by his uncles, Amsuman gradually reached the stack of ashes and found the horse nearby
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, when Krsna returns home with His cows, the footprints of the soles of His feet - with flag, thunderbolt, trident and lotus flower - relieve the pain the earth feels when the cows traverse it"
- Anyone who hears the narrations of the His pastimes in Dvaraka will certainly find it very easy to traverse the path of liberation and taste the nectar of the lotus feet of Lord Krsna. And thus he will be engaged in Lord Krsna's devotional service
- One should know that the goal is Krsna, and when the goal is assigned, then the path is slowly but progressively traversed, and the ultimate goal is achieved
- One who is completely free from all material desires, being situated in the self, need not traverse the path of repeated birth and death
- One who is fortunate enough to come under the shelter of a bona fide spiritual master is sure to traverse the path of spiritual salvation without any doubt
- The four Kumaras walked everywhere in the guise of five-year-old boys, and similarly there are many brahmanas, knowers of Brahman, who traverse the globe either as young men, children or avadhutas
- The gopis then looked upon the ground they were traversing and began to address the earth: "Dear earthly planet, we do not know how many penances and austerities you have undergone to be now living with the footprints of Lord Krsna upon you"
- The path of goodness traversed by your father, grandfather and great-grandfathers is that of maintaining the subjects (prajas), including the men, animals and trees. That is the path you should follow. Unnecessary anger is contrary to your duty
- Then, O Vidura, the Lord caused all the kings, both the enemies & those on the side of your fighting nephews, to be killed in the Battle of Kuruksetra. All those kings were so great and strong that the earth seemed to shake as they traversed the warfield
- When He traversed my (earth's) surface, I would be immersed in the dust of His lotus feet and thus would be sumptuously covered with grass which appeared like hairs standing on me out of pleasure
- While so traversing the earth, he simply performed duties to please the Supreme Lord Hari. His occupation was pure and independent