Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"transcendental sound"|"transcendental sounds"|"transcendental Vedic sounds"|"transcendental, eternal sound"|"transcendental vibration, sound"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Transcendental Sound"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A person who desires unalloyed devotional service to Lord Krsna, who is praised by transcendental sound vibrations, should always hear about His glorification & transcendental qualities. This will surely kill all kinds of inauspiciousness in the heart
- A pure devotee knows that when he chants the transcendental name "Krsna," Sri Krsna is present as transcendental sound. He therefore chants with full respect and veneration
- All moving and nonmoving creatures then began to vibrate the transcendental sound of Hare Krsna, as if they were echoing the deep sound of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- All Vedic words, they are not ordinary, mundane words. Just like Hare Krsna mantra. This is not mundane sound. This is transcendental sound
- As stated in Bhagavad-Gita, we can remember Krishna when drinking water, when seeing the sunshine and moonshine, when smelling a flower, when hearing the transcendental sound vibration, when chanting Vedic mantras
- Because the brahmana is the head, he has to preach the transcendental sound, and he also has to eat on behalf of the Supreme Lord
- Because the impersonalists are very much afraid of addressing the Supreme Lord Krsna by His innumerable names, they prefer to vibrate the transcendental sound omkara. But they do not realize that omkara is the sound representation of Krsna
- Because the transcendental sound vibration directly appeals to the soul, therefore everyone will take it if the vibration is made by a pure devotee
- Brahma is the personal representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the source of transcendental sound and is therefore above the conception of manifested and unmanifested
- By vibrating this transcendental sound, the meaning of everything, both material and spiritual, is revealed. This Hare Krsna is nondifferent from the Personality of Godhead
- I (Narada) travel, constantly singing the transcendental message of the glories of the Lord, vibrating this instrument called a vina, which is charged with transcendental sound and which was given to me by Lord Krsna
- I understand that you are feeling my absence. Krishna will give you strength. Physical presence is immaterial; presence of the transcendental sound received from the spiritual master should be the guidance of life
- If one is able to receive the transcendental sound from the bona fide spiritual master, his path of liberation is guaranteed
- If someone eagerly continues to hear such transcendental sounds, then certainly he will become freed from all material hunger, thirst, fear and lamentation, as well as all illusions of material existence
- If we associate with the transcendental sound Hare Krsna, then we become purified to become transcendental
- In all the Vedic mantras the word om, called pranava, is a transcendental sound vibration and is also Krsna
- In the four groups there were eight mrdangas and thirty-two cymbals. All together they began to vibrate the transcendental sound, and everyone said, "Very good! Very good"
- In the material world, Brahma is the complete representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and transcendental sound, pranava, comes from him
- Omkara is the seed of all transcendental sound and it is only the transcendental sound which can bring about the desired change of the mind and the senses. Even a mentally deranged man can be cured by treatment of transcendental sound
- One has to receive the transcendental sound from the right source, accept it as a reality and prosecute the direction without hesitation
- One should be qualified enough to discern transcendental potency, and either by discriminating or by fortunate chance if one is able to receive the transcendental sound from the bona fide spiritual master, his path of liberation is guaranteed
- One thing we must remember that we are not professional musicians or concert party. Our main business is to vibrate the Holy Name of Krishna everywhere so that the people will be benefited by hearing the transcendental sound
- Potency of transcendental sound is never minimized because the vibrator is apparently absent
- Pranava (om), or the omkara in the Vedas, is the primeval hymn. This transcendental sound is identical with the form of the Lord. All the Vedic hymns are based on this pranava omkara
- Pranava, or the omkara transcendental sound in the beginning of every Vedic hymn, addresses the Supreme Lord
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "This sweet transcendental sound is a special creation of the Lord known as prema-sankirtana, congregational chanting in love of Godhead"
- So how Krsna consciousness acts, how this transcendental sound cleanses your heart, you may not understand in the beginning, but if you take to it and if you practice it, then you understand
- So if you engage your tongue for vibrating this transcendental sound, Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare - Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare, and do not take anything except prasadam of Krsna, then your spiritual life immediately begins
- So Krsna is always within you. God is always within you as the Supersoul. So this transcendental sound immediately reminds you, so you become immediately connected
- Some of the sages and brahmanas were arguing, and some of them were chanting the Vedic mantras, so the entire atmosphere was surcharged with transcendental sound vibration
- Such (transcendental) sound should be received from the transparent agency of the bona fide spiritual master, and the chanting may be practiced by the direction of the spiritual master. That will gradually lead us nearer to the Lord
- The Bhagavad-gita is the sound representation of the Lord, and there is no difference in identity. The conclusion is that the Lord can be seen and heard by persistent chanting of the transcendental sound
- The control is by Vedic mantras, or the transcendental science of sound. It is said in the Ramayana that Maharaja Dasaratha, the father of Lord Sri Rama, used to control arrows by sound only
- The Gaudiya Vaisnavas who follow strictly in the line of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu worship the Divinity by chanting transcendental sounds meant to develop a sense of one's transcendental relationship with the Supreme Lord
- The gopis saw that the cows were hearing the sweet songs vibrated by Krsna's flute and were appearing to be drinking the nectar of these transcendental sounds. The calves were stunned, and they forgot to drink the milk from the milk bags
- The Lord is absolute in all respects, and thus there is no difference between Him and the subject matter heard about Him. Therefore, hearing about Him means immediate contact with Him by the process of vibration of the transcendental sound
- The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound, but unfortunately we have no taste for hearing and glorifying the Lord's name and activities
- The mantra tat tvam asi indicates only a partial understanding of the Vedas, unlike omkara, which represents the full understanding of the Vedas. Therefore the transcendental sound that includes all Vedic knowledge is omkara (pranava)
- The Personality of Godhead produced the four Vedas by His breathing, and He is seen and realized through the transcendental sound of the Vedas
- The potency of Krishna Consciousness movement does not come from some outward showing, no, it is the transcendental sound vibration of Hare Krishna Mantra and the words of Bhagavad-Gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, like that
- The real essence of sabda-brahma is the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. By vibrating this transcendental sound, the meaning of everything, both material and spiritual, is revealed
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam is the transcendental sound representation of the Personality of Godhead, and thus it is the full representation of transcendental knowledge and religious principles
- The Supreme Person has to be understood by the transcendental sound vibrated by Him in Bhagavad-gita, wherein He says that there is nothing superior to Himself; the impersonal Brahman effulgence is resting on His personality
- The transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge can be experienced by our original spiritual senses, which can be revived by chanting of the holy mantras, or transcendental sound representations
- The transcendental sound bhagavan represents infinite knowledge, potency, energy, opulence, strength and influence-all without a tinge of material inebriety
- The transcendental sound Hare Krsna is not different from the person Krsna
- The transcendental sound is so effective that it acts at once by removing all material affections mentioned above
- The Vedas are My eternal transcendental sound incarnation. Therefore the Vedas are sabda-brahma. The brahmanas thoroughly study all the Vedas, & because they assimilate the Vedic conclusions, they are also to be considered the Vedas personified
- Then there appeared before them a transcendental sound vibration, emanating from a personality not visible to material eyes. The voice was as grave as the sound of a cloud, and it was very encouraging, driving away all fear
- There is no bar for chanting this transcendental sound by anyone, provided it is received through Narada's representative, coming down by the chain of disciplic succession, or the parampara system
- There is no rigid fixture of time, and anyone can chant the holy name with attention and reverence at his convenience. The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound
- These two forms of Mine - namely, the transcendental sound and the eternally blissful spiritual form of the Deity, are My eternal forms; they are not material
- This Krsna consciousness movement is a self-purification movement. The method is vibration of transcendental sound. This Hare Krsna, this sound, is not material sound. It is descended from the spiritual world
- This transcendental sound, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, you don't think that I have come here, it is my personal manufacture. It is not. It is authorized
- To deliver as many fallen souls as possible, he (Narada Muni) continues playing his musical instrument and vibrating the transcendental sound Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- Transcendental sound is not ordinary language, although it appears to be written in ordinary language. Evidence from the Vedic literature should be accepted as final authority
- We have to receive transcendental sound through the transcendental channel, therefore, Vedas are called Sruti. That means transcendental sound can be received through the ear
- When the people assembled, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His arms and said very loudly, "Haribol!" The people responded to the Lord and became ecstatic. As if mad, they began to dance and to vibrate the transcendental sound "Hari"
- Whenever offenseless hearing and glorification of God are undertaken, it is to be understood that Lord Krsna is present there in the form of transcendental sound, which is as powerful as the Lord personally