Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"transcendental science" |"science of transcendence"
Pages in category "Transcendental Science"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A brahmana must be very learned scholar. Brahmana pandita. He must be scholar. Scholar means not ordinary, but in transcendental science
- An intelligent man must be very inquisitive to know the transcendental science deeply. Therefore one must approach a guru, a spiritual master
- As a student, Maharaja Pariksit was serious about learning the science of God, and Sukadeva Gosvami was a bona fide spiritual master in the transcendental science
- Bhagavad-gita is accepted by all acaryas, or authorities in transcendental science, as the essence of all Vedic knowledge
- Bhagavad-gita, although containing the high philosophy of the Vedic wisdom, is for the beginners in the transcendental science, and Srimad-Bhagavatam is for graduates and postgraduates in the transcendental science
- Bhakti is not sentiment. Bhakti is the transcendental science
- If you are actually serious to understand the transcendental science, spiritual knowledge, you must have guru
- If you read Bhagavad-gita, you understand the transcendental science very easily
- If you want to know this transcendental science, then you must fully surrender
- In the Katha Upanisad it is said that "in order to learn the transcendental science, one has to approach the Spiritual Master." This spiritual master means one who has heard correctly from his Spiritual Master
- Knowledge of the transcendental science of the Upanisads can free one from the entanglement of existence in the material world, and when thus liberated, one can be elevated to the spiritual kingdom of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krishna Consciousness is a transcendental science which can be revealed to a sincere devotee who is prepared to render service to the Lord. Krishna Consciousness is not achieved by dry arguments or by academic qualifications
- Simply by academic qualifications a sudra cannot understand the transcendental science
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the transcendental science not only for knowing the ultimate source of everything but also for knowing our relation with Him and our duty toward perfection of the human society on the basis of this perfect knowledge
- Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. If you want to understand that transcendental science, then you have to follow this principle. What is that? Tad viddhi pranipatena. You have to surrender
- The above analysis is a sample of the study of rasabhasa, or incompatible mixing of rasas. This transcendental science of rasabhasa can thoroughly explain the humors in ecstatic love which are compatible and incompatible with one another
- The science of Krishna Consciousness is transcendental science which is never understood by materialistic persons
- The scriptural injunction is that one should humbly approach a spiritual master to understand the transcendental science
- The son of Janamejaya known as Satanika will learn from Yajnavalkya the three Vedas and the art of performing ritualistic ceremonies. He will also learn the military art from Krpacarya and the transcendental science from the sage Saunaka
- The spiritual master is not inclined to disclose all the secrets of transcendental science unless the disciple is very submissive and devoted
- These are the qualifications, symptoms of guru. Sabde pare ca nisnatam. He has got full knowledge in the transcendental science, and without book, how he has got knowledge? Or without hearing from another authority
- This Krsna consciousness movement is a transcendental science, and there is no room for jealousy. This movement is meant for the paramahamsas who are completely free from all jealousy (paramam nirmatsaranam)
- This transcendental science cannot be understood simply by academic education. It is not possible. There is a secret. Just like in the ordinary educational field, nobody is allowed to study law unless he is a graduate of the degree college
- This transcendental science, bhakti-yoga, means to surrender unto the Supreme Lord. This is the simple thing. God is great and we are small
- This verse definitely proves that Srila Sukadeva Gosvami did not refuse to teach Suta Gosvami about the transcendental science nor did the sages of Naimisaranya refuse to hear lessons from him because of his inferior birth
- Thousands of years ago there was no bar to learning or preaching the transcendental science because of inferior birth. The rigidity of the so-called caste system in Hindu society became prominent within only one hundred years or so
- To be well versed in the transcendental science necessitates awareness of the techniques of spiritual science
- To understand that transcendental science, one must approach a bona fide spiritual master
- Transcendental science, or the science of Krsna, has to be learned from the authorities, and when one preaches the science, he becomes still more qualified