Category:Transcendental Position of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Transcendental Position of Devotional Service to God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Although there is no difference between a devotee in santa-rasa or dasya-rasa, vatsalya-rasa or madhurya-rasa, one can still make a comparative study of the intensity of love in these different transcendental positions
- Anyone who is not a devotee cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Only by attainment of a service attitude in the transcendental position can one enter into the kingdom of Godhead
- Anyone who simply hears about the Supreme Personality of Godhead and takes prasadam is certainly elevated to the transcendental position of devotional service
- There is no need for a devotee of Krsna to endeavor for material opulence or liberation. By being situated in the transcendental position of devotional service, he receives all the benefits of dharma, artha, kama and moksa
- This transcendental position beyond the Vedic ritualistic performances is devotional service. In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that persons who are engaged in His devotional service without adulteration are situated in Brahman
- When one is actually able to maintain the transcendental position, his stage is called neutrality in devotional service. Some great sages have attained this neutral position by practicing austerity, penance and meditation to control the senses
- When one is well situated in devotional service, one comes to the transcendental position, qualified to feel the presence of the Lord in the sphere of one's activity