Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"transcendental pleasure" |"transcendental pleasures"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Pleasure"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- A devotee cannot be equally interested with material pleasure and transcendental pleasure
- A liberated soul is not interested in anything which is temporary. Knowing well the joys of transcendental pleasures, how can a liberated soul agree to enjoy false pleasure?
- A person who is constantly engaged in chanting the holy name and who feels transcendental pleasure, being engaged in devotional service, is certainly awarded the facilities of devotional service, and is never given just mukti
- A woman who has no taste for the transcendental pleasure available from Your (Krsna's) personal contact must be inclined to accept as her husband somebody who is externally a combination of mustache, beard, body hairs, fingernails and some head hair
- Actually in the service of Krishna there is no botheration. Rather we feel more transcendental pleasure. I hope you will more and more appreciate this status as you work combinedly with your very good husband
- Actually the transcendental pleasure derived in association with the Supreme Person is far greater than the pleasure derived from impersonal Brahman realization, because of the direct meeting with the eternal form of the Lord
- Advaita Acarya said, "My dear friends, what shall I say? Today I have received the highest transcendental pleasure. After many, many days, Lord Krsna is in My house"
- Although the transcendental pleasure being enjoyed by the cowherd boys could not be stopped, unless they stopped the transcendental pleasure of their various activities they could not eat their lunch
- Another gopi said, "For the Vaisnavas, Your (Krsna's) words give transcendental pleasure, and saintly persons who are engaged in distributing Your transcendental message all over the world are first-class charitable persons"
- As you chant the name of Hare Krsna, so gradually you relish some transcendental pleasure. Just like these boys and girls, while chanting, they're dancing in joyfulness
- At every moment we should be doing this or that service for Krishna's transcendental pleasure. If we do not remember this, then Maya is right there to grab us
- Compared with the ocean of love of transcendental pleasure, the conception of impersonal Brahman is no more significant than a drop of water
- Compared with the ocean of transcendental pleasure that is love of God, the conception of impersonal Brahman is no more significant than a drop of water
- Crying is a great transcendental pleasure. That the Mayavadis cannot understand
- He (Rupa Gosvami) further prays that by residing in that ocean of nectar he may always feel transcendental pleasure in the service of Radha and Krsna
- He is Govinda because He is the pleasure of the cows and the senses. Those who have purified their senses by the devotional service of the Lord can render unto Him real service and thereby derive transcendental pleasure out of such purified senses
- Hearing this, Ramananda Raya became absorbed in ecstatic love and began to speak with great transcendental pleasure
- His (Krsna's) body is a vehicle for His transcendental pleasure pastimes, which are enacted by His internal potency. He has no obligation to the laws of karma
- I was very glad that he speaks very nicely. So he can speak, also, in the class, and if there is none else there, he can speak to you. So don't feel lonely. Try to understand Krishna Consciousness mutually, and this will give you transcendental pleasure
- If anyone wants to derive transcendental pleasure by hearing the pastimes of the Lord, he must hear from the authoritative source, as explained here
- If one wants to have transcendental pleasure, he must find a person with authority. It is also stated in the Bhagavatam that simply by hearing from an authoritative source, with the ear and the heart, one can relish the pastimes of the Lord
- Impersonalists do not directly derive the transcendental pleasure of association with the Lord by hearing of His (Krsna's) pastimes
- In such discourses (Krsna-katha), unlimited transcendental pleasure is relished both by the audience and by the speaker, and therefore they can continue the topics for many thousands of years
- In the association of Gadadhara Pandita, his mind was converted, and he dedicated his mind to worshiping Kisora-gopala, Krsna as a young boy
- In the material world, as soon as you stop payment there is no service. Why? Because they, by serving Krsna, they get transcendental pleasure. So the more you engage yourself in the service of the Lord, the more you become enthusiastic
- Just like these boys. They are coming from Europe, America. They are not Indians. But why they are sticking to this Krsna consciousness movement unless they are increasing their transcendental pleasure?
- Just to fulfill the benediction of Lord Brahma, Lord Krsna appeared along with His plenary expansion, Balarama, and performed all kinds of childhood pastimes in order to increase the transcendental pleasure of all the residents of Vrndavana
- Kapiladeva said to Devahuti, "Those who assemble together to understand My qualities, pastimes and form, and thus glorify Me congregationally and derive transcendental pleasure therefrom, such fortunate devotees never desire to become one with Me"
- King Bali was feeling such transcendental pleasure that he repeatedly grasped the Lords’ lotus feet and kept them on his chest, and sometimes he put them on the top of his head
- King Pariksit was hearing the narrations of the pastimes of Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama from Sukadeva Gosvami. These pastimes are all transcendentally pleasurable to hear, and Maharaja Pariksit addressed Sukadeva Gosvami as follows
- King Yudhisthira was very much bewildered because of his transcendental pleasure at having Krsna present in his house
- Krsna can give you liberation from this distressful, miserable condition of material existence and give you transcendental pleasure. Therefore His another name is Mukunda
- Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental pleasure. Therefore, the impetuses to love of Krsna, although seemingly different, are not actually distinct from Krsna Himself
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "I think that no intelligent person can reject this method of hearing the transcendental pastimes of the Lord again and again; simply by hearing, one can remain always steeped in transcendental pleasure"
- Material pleasure means sense gratification, and transcendental pleasure means satisfaction of Krsna
- My Spiritual Master sometimes called me such names as fool and rascal and I remember that day always and feel transcendental pleasure
- Once Lord Krsna, in His childhood, was chastised by His mother, Yasoda, and Lord Krsna cried. But although He shed tears from His eyes, this is not to be considered a reaction of the mode of ignorance, for the incident was full of transcendental pleasure
- One devotee said, "Certainly all the pastimes of such incarnations are exciting to my mind, but still, the pastimes of the rasa-lila performed by Lord Krsna Himself are wonderfully increasing my transcendental pleasure"
- Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati were both personally given garlands and sandalwood pulp from the very hands of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This increased their transcendental pleasure
- Practically, our Krishna Consciousness movement is based on transcendental pleasure. Music, dancing and feasts are the chief items for pleasure, and this pleasure is originally on the transcendental realm
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked the brahmana, "My dear sir, why are you in such ecstatic love? Which portion of the Bhagavad-gita gives you such transcendental pleasure"
- Sri Rupa Gosvami thus concludes the first division of the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, offering up his treatise for the transcendental pleasure of Sanatana Gosvami, who has established the transcendental beauty
- Srimati Radharani is known as Govinda-nandini and Govinda-mohini, for She is the only source of transcendental pleasure for Sri Krsna and the only person who can enchant His mind
- Such manifestations are displays of the transcendental pleasure potency of the Lord
- The analogy is given that, as the bees go away from a flower that has no honey, so Subala left Vrndavana when he found there was no longer any relishable transcendental pleasure there
- The basic principle of their impersonal attitude does not allow them the transcendental pleasure which is relished by a devotee whose basic principle of understanding is the Supreme Person
- The brahmana entered one palace which was very gorgeously decorated. When he entered this beautiful palace, he felt that he was swimming in the ocean of transcendental pleasure. He felt himself constantly diving and surfacing in that transcendental ocean
- The duality of knowledge and knower is not accepted by the nondualist, but in this verse transcendental pleasure - realized through transcendental senses - is accepted. And this is corroborated by Patanjali Muni, the famous exponent of the yoga system
- The gopis derive more transcendental pleasure from indirectly engaging other gopis in the service of Krsna than from engaging in His service themselves. That is the difference between material lust and love of Godhead
- The Govindam record is so nice that I am playing it at least once in a day and it is giving me transcendental pleasure with tears in my eyes
- The impersonalistic commentary on the Bhagavad-gita is therefore disastrous because, without understanding the transcendental pleasure of the Gita, the impersonalist wants to interpret it in his own way
- The impersonalists cannot derive any relishable transcendental pleasure from the topics of Bhagavad-gita, in which the Lord is personally talking with Arjuna
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha give preference to the service of the Lord, not their own sense gratification. Serving the Lord in transcendental love yields such transcendental pleasure that, in comparison, sense gratification is counted as insignificant
- The Lord also feels transcendental pleasure by submitting Himself to the protection of the devotee. This was exemplified by Krsna’s surrender unto His mother, Yasoda
- The potency called hladini gives Krsna transcendental pleasure. Through this pleasure potency, Krsna personally tastes all spiritual pleasure
- The sage feels transcendental pleasure in the gradual advancement of spiritual culture, whereas the man in materialistic activities, being asleep to self-realization, dreams of varieties of sense pleasure
- The six Gosvamis were so much enriched with the gopis’ feelings of separation that they enjoyed transcendental pleasure at every moment. Similarly, when Lord Caitanya was at Jagannatha Puri, He was in the role of Radharani, feeling separation from Krsna
- The standard for writing dramas has been set by Rupa Gosvami. If a devotee hears the introductory portions of his two dramas, they enhance his transcendental pleasure
- The system of circumambulating all these places is still current among devotees of Lord Krsna, and those coming to Mathura and Vrndavana always feel transcendental pleasure
- The very topics of Krsna are so relishable that they appear to the devotees as nectar. Thus the devotees enjoy them. In discussing Krsna's opulences and His diverse energies, the pure devotees take transcendental pleasure
- The yogi should then meditate on the chest of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the abode of goddess Maha-Laksmi. The Lord's chest is the source of all transcendental pleasure for the mind and full satisfaction for the eyes
- There is an acceptance of transcendental pleasure in the Patanjali system, but the monists do not accept this transcendental pleasure, out of fear of jeopardizing the theory of oneness
- They (the gopis) were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna. Their smiling cheeks shone with beauty, and they began to sing the glories of Krsna with transcendental pleasure
- They are practically unaware of the transcendental pleasure derived from personal contact with the Supreme Godhead
- This is a natural characteristic of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although He is personally complete and full in all opulences, He takes transcendental pleasure in the association of His devotees, with whom He has a variety of eternal pastimes
- This is another instance of a diseased condition resulting from exhuberant transcendental pleasure
- This kind of apprehension of some mishap to Krsna first of all becomes manifested as an object of lamentation, but gradually it develops into such compassionate loving ecstasy that it turns to another channel and gives transcendental pleasure
- Thus Lord Gauracandra performed various pastimes with His associates at Jagannatha Puri in varieties of transcendental pleasure
- To know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani
- Try to understand Krishna Consciousness mutually, and this will give you transcendental pleasure
- We have practical experience that any person who is chanting the holy names of Krsna in course of chanting without offenses feels some transcendental pleasure and very quickly becomes purified of all material contamination
- What to speak of hearing the pastimes of the Lord, whose chest is marked with Srivatsa, people may take transcendental pleasure even in hearing of the works and deeds of the devotees, whose fame is immortal
- When a Brahman-realized devotee who has come to the stage of steady trance comes into contact with the eternal form of Krsna, his transcendental pleasure increases millions of times
- When our senses are purified of material contamination, they become atindriya, transcendental senses, and when the transcendental senses are engaged in the service of the master of the senses, Hrsikesa, one can derive real transcendental pleasure
- When submissive Vidura, the resting place of the legs of Lord Krsna, had thus spoken to Maitreya, Maitreya began speaking, his hair standing on end due to the transcendental pleasure of discussing topics concerning Lord Krsna
- When those who are after sex life hear about Krsna's pastimes with the gopis, they will relish transcendental pleasure, although it appears to be materialistic. The advantage will be that they will gradually be elevated to the spiritual platform
- When we will be able to relish the transcendental pleasure, in chanting Hare Krishna, that will be the sign of our recovery from material diseases
- Without considering his personal comforts, Madhavendra Puri carried one maund (about eighty-two pounds) of sandalwood and twenty tolas (about eight ounces) of camphor to smear over the body of Gopala. This transcendental pleasure was sufficient for him
- Without transgressing the religious principles, Lord Ramacandra, whose lotus feet are worshiped by devotees in meditation, enjoyed with all the paraphernalia of transcendental pleasure for as long as needed
- Without understanding the transcendental pleasure of the Gita, the impersonalist wants to interpret it in his own way. If an impersonalist can come in contact with a pure devotee, his transcendental position can be changed for greater elevation