"transcendental platform"|"transcendental platforms"|"transcendental loving platform"|"transcendental devotional platform"|"platform of transcendental consciousness"|"platform of transcendental realization"|" platform of transcendence"|" platform of transcendental bliss"|" platform of transcendental"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► God's Transcendental Platform (3 P)
- ► Spiritual Plane (17 P)
- ► Transcendental Platform of a Devotee of God (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Transcendental Platform"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- A devotee is equipoised. He sees everyone on the same transcendental platform
- Actually, by hearing about rasa-lila the result will be that one will be raised to the platform of transcendental service, and the disease of lust within the heart - that is material disease - that will be completely vanquished
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) will be pleased with my devotional attitude, and maybe He will smile lovingly and look upon me and thereby free me from all kinds of sinful reactions. I shall then be on the platform of transcendental bliss and knowledge"
- All of us must chant at least 16 rounds daily to keep us fit on the Krishna Consciousness transcendental platform
- All these things (illicit sex, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, being punished in the same way the next life) can be avoided by remaining on the transcendental platform of Krsna consciousness. In this way one does not commit sinful activity
- Although impersonal Brahman, Paramatma Brahman and Brahman as the Supreme Person are all on the same transcendental platform, the personal feature of the Supreme Brahman is the ultimate goal and last word in transcendence
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, when one is engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, he is immediately situated on the transcendental platform of kaivalya, or Brahman
- At the time of initiation, a devotee gives up all his material conceptions. Therefore, being in touch with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is situated on the transcendental platform
- Bhagavad-Gita says, "Devotees of the Personality of Godhead transcend all the reactions of the three modes of material nature and are situated on the transcendental platform of Brahman realization"
- Bhagavata-dharma is in the transcendental platform. It is not material. There are two kinds of dharmas: material and spiritual, because we are combination of matter and spirit at the present moment
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, there are many instances in the history of human society where a person, after failing to achieve the transcendental platform, engaged himself in devotional service with his body, mind and words"
- Brahmanas are not so very strict following the brahminical principles. So there is chance of falling down. But if you keep yourself on the transcendental platform, aprakrti, that is, beyond the material world, then there is no falldown
- But those who are elevated to the transcendental platform, being intelligent, offer such respects to the Supersoul, who is sitting within the body, not to the person who identifies with the body
- I have begun chanting. Maybe there are offenses, but if I continue, Krsna will be pleased to place me on the transcendental platform when I shall relish what is this chanting Hare Krsna
- If every one of us, we become reinstated in the transcendental platform of loving Krsna, then our aspiration of mastership will be fulfilled. That is not known at present, but if we agree to serve Krsna, then gradually we'll see that Krsna is serving you
- If one hears rasa-lila from authoritative source, the result will be that he will be promoted to the transcendental platform of loving service to Krsna
- If one reaches the transcendental platform of understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he becomes well acquainted with everything, material and spiritual
- If one reaches the transcendental platform of understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he becomes well acquainted with everything, material and spiritual. This is confirmed in another Vedic mantra: tam eva viditvati mrtyum eti
- In conditional life, the living entity moves turbulently in the whirlpool of birth and death, but when one is situated on the transcendental platform of visuddha-sattva, pure goodness, he can see the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the transcendental loving service of the Lord, it doesn't matter whether we are working, cooking, painting, writing, chanting, or whatever, they are all the same. There are no such distinctions of higher and lower on the transcendental platform
- On the transcendental platform of neutrality and service, sometimes the opulence of the Lord is prominent. But in the transcendental mellows of fraternal, parental and conjugal love, the opulence is minimized
- On the transcendental platform there is no contamination by the three modes of material nature
- Only those who are on the transcendental platform of love of God, who out of love engage in devotional service, can appreciate the transcendental beauty of Krsna
- Our relationship is based on Krishna Consciousness, so the more successful you preach and help Krishna Consciousness movement, the more our relationship in transcendental platform is firm and fixed up
- Spiritually there are no differences between the Panca-Tattva, for on the transcendental platform everything is absolute. Yet there are also varieties in the spiritual world, and in order to taste these spiritual varieties one should distinguish
- Spiritually there are no differences between these tattvas, for on the transcendental platform everything is absolute. Yet there are also varieties in the spiritual world & in order to taste these spiritual varieties one should distinguish between them
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has enunciated that anything in relationship with Krsna is on the transcendental platform
- The analysis of different types of love of Godhead has been made by expert acaryas who know all about devotional service on the transcendental platform
- The devotee said, "When a devotee dances in ecstatic love, there are manifestations of symptoms which are called sattvika. Sattvika means that they are from the transcendental platform"
- The entire world and all material knowledge is within the three modes of material nature. One has to transcend these modes, and to attain that platform of transcendence one must follow the instruction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The great saint Narada said: Thus Lord Nrsimhadeva was pacified by the devotee Prahlada Maharaja with prayers offered from the transcendental platform. The Lord gave up His anger
- The holy name of the Lord - Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare - is a transcendental vibration because it comes from the transcendental platform, the supreme abode of Krsna
- The holy name of the Lord can be chanted by those who have fully satisfied their material desires or who are fully situated on the transcendental platform and devoid of material desire
- The liberated devotee has nothing to do with the body, and therefore he is completely on the transcendental platform
- The love of Godhead of those engaged in pancaratrika regulative principles depends more or less on the opulent and reverential platform, but the worship of Radha and Krsna is purely on the platform of transcendental love
- The neophyte devotee, instead of jumping at once to the platform of transcendental pastimes presented by the internal energy of the Lord, may know how great the Supreme Lord is by inquiring about the process of His creative energy
- The regulative principles are such that one who follows them is promoted from the platform of fruitive activities to the platform of transcendental knowledge
- There are so many Indians in this country. They're not helping me. But these boys, these girls, because they have come to the transcendental platform, they're helping me so nicely. Therefore the Movement is going forward. This is practical
- This is (association with a woman) restricted for those who aspire to ascend to the transcendental platform
- This situation is called kaivalya-nirasta-yoni. But a person situated on the transcendental platform is freed from the repetition of birth and death
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, anyone engaged in unalloyed devotional service is to be considered situated on the transcendental platform of liberation"
- Unless one is constantly situated on that transcendental platform, it is not possible to understand the spiritual nature
- We must stick to Krsna consciousness without any designative ideas. We must stand on the transcendental platform
- When one (neophyte devotee) is promoted to the next platform of transcendental consciousness, one can understand the importance of mahatmas and devotees, and in that stage one tries to please them
- When one actually becomes situated on the transcendental platform, he becomes steady. Unless one is so situated, his position may not be steady and he may fall down
- When one is actually situated on the transcendental platform, he has nothing for which to lament and nothing for which to hanker
- When one is attracted to Krsna on the transcendental platform, there is no longer any logical argument on the basis of revealed scripture, nor are there considerations of such conclusions
- When one is promoted to the next platform of transcendental consciousness, one can understand the importance of mahatmas and devotees, and in that stage one tries to please them
- When one surpasses the stage of acquiring knowledge by the descending process, he is immediately situated on the transcendental platform
- When we chant pure Hare Krsna maha-mantra, then we are elevated to the platform of transcendental love
- When you may feel morose, chant Hare Krsna Mantra loudly and hear it. That will reestablish you on the platform of transcendental bliss