This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Plane"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Devastating time, which controls even the celestial demigods by its manifestations of past, present and future, does not act on the transcendental plane
- Devotees on the transcendental plane
- Dhruva was seated in the transcendental airplane, which was just about to start, when he remembered his poor mother, Suniti. He thought to himself, "How shall I go alone to the Vaikuntha planet and leave behind my poor mother?"
- On the transcendental plane, one service is as good as another. There is no question of higher or lower. We are very tiny, and so we cannot really do very much
- Our present attempts to remove the difficulties of the material world - through the pretensions of erudite scientists, great statesmen, and mahatmas - do not reach the spiritual, transcendental plane, but simply garb the body and mind
- The pure devotee, however, is always callous to praise or condemnation by ordinary people. Actually, the devotee's activities are on the transcendental plane
- This spiritual subject matter, which is transcendental to the hankerings of the material body and mind, is our supreme need. Unless we reach this transcendental plane of activities, we cannot achieve real peace
- This spiritual, transcendental plane is the plane of eternal life, without which the material body and mind would have no existence
- Uddhava undoubtedly became old, but that does not mean that his spirit became old. His service attitude matured on the transcendental plane, and as soon as he was questioned by Vidura about Lord Krsna, he at once forgot himself on the physical plane
- Under instructions of his spiritual master Srila Narada Muni, Vyasadeva concentrated his mind in that transcendental place of meditation