Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
transact | transacted | transacting | transaction | transactions | transacts
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Transaction"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A person who in this life bears false witness or lies while transacting business or giving charity is severely punished after death by the agents of Yamaraja
- All ordinary transactions and dealings became polluted with cheating, even between friends
- As far as transactions with money are concerned, if one person cheats another by a farthing or less, they become enemies
- Bhakti is not official transaction. Bhakti means priti, real love. When I actually love Krsna, that is called priti
- By broadcasting the holy name and fame of the Supreme Lord, the polluted atmosphere of the world will change, and as a result of propagating the transcendental literatures like Srimad-Bhagavatam, people will become sane in their transactions
- I do not know why by talking on telephone you should decide such an important transaction. I hope either you or Tamala Krishna should not act anything in this connection without consulting our friends like Pannala Pittie and finally approved by me
- I have been informed of unauthorized attempts to sell land there which is legally owned by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Unless transactions are authorized by my duly appointed representative, Mr. Brent Selden, they are illegal
- I received one cable from Mukunda asking for a loan of $1,025.00 for depositing three months' rent on the house. I have advised New York to cable the money immediately, and I hope he has already received the money and the transaction is nicely terminated
- I regret to inform you that this transaction has taken place without my sanction. We are not interested in book exchange
- I want the house more than you; my only objection is that "this is not a regular business transaction'' as admitted by you
- In business field, if the bank sees that you have got fifty percent, they will advance. If you have got fifty percent, any transaction, you want to do some business
- Mayavadi philosophers, they do not know that there is relationship that the Parabrahman and Brahman can be engaged in loving transaction
- Milk changes into yogurt when mixed with a yogurt culture, but actually it is constitutionally nothing but milk. Similarly, Govinda, the S P of Godhead, assumes the form of Lord Siva (Sambhu) for the special purpose of material transactions
- Paurnamasi tells Nandimukhi, "Just see how wonderful it is! Great sages meditate upon Krsna after being relieved from all material transactions, and with great difficulty they try to situate Krsna in their hearts"
- Priti-sandarbha, Bhagavata-sandarbha, six sandarbha, very highly philosophical books. Bhakti is not official transaction. Bhakti means priti, real love
- Since Kalakanya, the daughter of Time, was deputed by Narada Muni to offer herself to Yavana-raja, the King of the Yavanas could not refuse her. All transactions must be performed in light of the sastric injunctions
- Sometimes a person melts and manifests transcendental symptoms yet at the same time is not well behaved in his personal transactions. This indicates that he has not yet reached complete perfection in devotional life
- Sometimes it happens that a most virtuous person like Vasudeva has to flatter a person like Kamsa, a most vicious person. That is the way of all diplomatic transactions. Although Vasudeva was deeply aggrieved, he smiled outwardly
- Such a sinful man (a person who in this life bears false witness or lies while transacting business or giving charity) is taken to the top of a mountain eight hundred miles high and thrown headfirst into the hell known as Avicimat
- Such ecstatic transactions between Krsna and the gopis are possible only in Vrndavana, which is full of the opulences of transcendental love. The form of Krsna is the original source of all transcendental qualities
- The transactions of the spiritual world are inconceivable to us in our present state of life. Great liberated souls like Rupa Gosvami and others have tried to give us some hints of transcendental activities in the spiritual world
- The transitional periods before and after every millennium, which are a few hundred years as aforementioned, are known as yuga-sandhyas, or the conjunctions of two millenniums, according to the expert astronomers
- The word bhava refers to the stage of pure love, which has nothing to do with material transactions
- There is a Bengali saying that one should not borrow money to purchase a gold earring. So I do not approve of this mortgaging transaction
- There is brief mention of the process of making loving transactions with the Supreme Personality of Godhead and making friends with the devotees
- Thereafter the materialistic ego of the gigantic form separately manifested itself, and into it entered Rudra, the controller of false ego, with his own partial activities, by which the living entity transacts his objective actions
- Thus I (the young brahmana) have called upon a great personality in this transaction. I have asked the Supreme Godhead (Saksi-gopala) to be my witness. The entire world accepts the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To qualify the Mayavadis and other common men who indulge in the mental speculative transactions, Srimad-Bhagavatam gives them instructions from the 1st to the 9th canto about the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We can take help from outside in the matter of monetary help, either by contribution or by loan, but not to enter into transactions with outsiders. Because their aim of life is different from ours
- We do not want anything as personal renumeration. Because nobody can write up this transcendental transaction who will work for material gain. That is the secret of this movement
- When a man comes into good consciousness and accepts a saintly person as a spiritual master, he hears many Vedic instructions in the form of philosophy, stories, narrations about great devotees and transactions between God and His devotees
- When the hands of the gigantic form separately became manifested, Indra, the ruler of the heavenly planets, entered into them, and thus the living entity is able to transact business for his livelihood
- When there is material transaction, if I want to purchase something, then I must have the requisite money to purchase. It is conditioned. But if you want to render service to God, or Krsna, there is no condition