Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
commerce | commercial | commercialization | commercially
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Commerce"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I have no objection if you can develop the Press by making outside profit with commercial work and investing, that is all right
- If the public is thinking that we are something show or commercial performers, that will not be proper idea. But if the musicians and dancers want to give one concert and donate the proceeds to us, we shall gladly thank them
- Pleasing the Lord should be the sole purpose of commerce and trade, and also of research, science, charity, austerity, and all other activities
- Pleasing the Lord should be the sole purpose of commerce and trade, and also of research, science, charity, austerity, and all other activities. Such a practice will inspire one to hear and chant transcendental topics related to Lord Krsna
- Progressive human civilization is based on brahminical culture, God consciousness and protection of cows. All economic development of the state by trade, commerce, agriculture and industries must be fully utilized in relation to the above principles
- The arrangement for printing books has not materialized, so I want to utilize this money for commercial purchases from India. Please let me know if there is any difficulty in this connection due to exchange control
- The business of the vaisya community is trade, commerce and the protection of cows. Therefore his friend, who may have been born into a brahmana family, expressed his wonder at how such an exalted child could take birth in a family of vaisyas
- The diamond seller caters to a minority. Why are they allowed to sell. Always when there is something valuable only a minority will be able to purchase. Our books are not commercial, they are religion and philosophy
- Trade is meant only for transporting surplus produce to places where the produce is scanty. But when traders become too greedy and materialistic they take to large-scale commerce and industry and allure the poor agriculturalist