Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
traditional | traditionalism | traditionalist | traditionalists | traditionality | traditionality | traditionally
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Traditional"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If we wish to present the real traditional cultural ideas of India to the western public, we have to present to them the teachings of Lord Krishna as they are. That is my mission
- In order to keep the balance of social tranquillity for progress in spiritual life, there are traditional family usages meant for every civilized man
- It is the opinion of expert transcendentalists that the ultimate goal of performing all traditional good works, penances, sacrifices, charities, mystic activities, trances, etc., is to invoke My satisfaction
- Maharaja Nanda replied, "We should not give up this traditional ceremonial function; if one gives it up, being influenced by lust, greed or fear, then it does not look very good for him"
- Many realized souls, such as Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and King Kulasekhara, have recommended with great emphasis that one develop this spontaneous love of Godhead, even at the risk of transgressing all the traditional codes of morality and religiosity
- The brahmanas are traditionally intelligent men, and thus they will be able to pick up modern education to the topmost rank, but as far as moral and religious principles are concerned, they shall be the most fallen
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) has decided to introduce the gurukula system of education for the proper training of young boys in the traditional gurukula way laid down in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The traditional social customs are not followed in this age, although formerly they were followed strictly
- Traditionally devotees of Dvarakadhisa
- We have got many, many appreciation by the learned scholar circle, big, big professors all over the world. They are accepting that this is the first time that India's traditional spiritual culture is being spread
- We have lost our faith in the traditional Vedic knowledge handed down from the Guru to Chela or from the father to the son, although such system of Deductive Knowledge from the authority is the most perfect form of knowledge